Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Vanessa Angel, she has those Angelina Jolie-like lips.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Sg-1: Major Davis (Squee!)

Atlantis: I'm gonna have to say any and all of the Wraith

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

SG-1: probably Anise/Freya.
        Atlantis: Daniel (hey, he counts).

Comment

Just thought of another one...

Morrigan!

Comment

Personally (from that episode) - moi ->

*melts*
            Last edited by jazz!; 18 December 2005, 04:57 PM.
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
              im picking Amanda Tapping as Sam Carter on Atlantis
              Very clever...

Personally, i like Sora (i'm ginger as well).
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
                Just thought of another one...

Morrigan!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...1/morrigan.jpg
                Hey! There are two bald guys stuffed down her dress!
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                  Hey! There are two bald guys stuffed down her dress!

LOL!!!!

Comment

TPTB were considering a variety of candidates for the role of Hathor
                    http://www.puuhablogi.com/uploaded_i...son-729127.JPG

fortunately they decided on my favorite System Lordess

*mod edit* changing image to URL - posting manip'd photos of real people is a no-no....
                    Last edited by kiwigater; 20 December 2005, 01:50 AM.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

*breaks out in laughter*
                      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

i'd have to say Vanessa Angel was one of the best, also Ishta or Ishka however you spell it, Jolene Blalock is so hot
                        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                          *breaks out in laughter*

The casting of Suanne Braun was a very serious matter. Please show some respect.
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Indeed! Apologies

*shows respect*

*continues laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                              i'd have to say Vanessa Angel was one of the best, also Ishta or Ishka however you spell it, Jolene Blalock is so hot
                              Most Definately!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                                Indeed! Apologies

*shows respect*

*continues laughing*
                                (snickering is allowed)

Comment

Working...
                                X