Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm.... decisions, decisions. AHHH I can't pick!! Hmm.... here are my favorites.

Lt. Cadman
    Osiris
    Anise

I would like to point out that I knew the woman who played the Wraith Queens was hot under that make-up. (Especially the one in The Hive!)

Comment

no question has to be the auroras first officer.....wow!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        no question has to be the auroras first officer.....wow!
        Tread lightly...The last time I said that, I ended up saying I'll [mod snip] her (even the wraith version), Obviously forgetting that the wraith version was a guy.
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 15 December 2005, 07:11 PM. Reason: PG forum don't try to bypass filters for this word thanks :-)
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^The Aurora's FO. Oh yes, indeed. Not the Wraith. I remember reading that thread btw. It was a little weird.....
          Perhaps Chaya. I was quite partial to the woman who was on the Ancient council in "Before i sleep" and the hologram in "Rising".

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Gal 1984
            This seems like a very male orientated thread but I have decided that I'm going to speak for the females who read this and put in my suggestion of Sean Patrick Flannery.
            I'll second Sean Patrick Flannery and also add Steve Bacic (Camulus)

I'm sure there are others that I will think of later, but am at work right now so it'll have to wait till later when I can really devote some thought to it

.....ohhhh, thought of another.....Kavan Smith (Major Lorne)....he's a hottie too

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
              Tread lightly...The last time I said that, I ended up saying I'll f@(k her (even the wraith version), Obviously forgetting that the wraith version was a guy.
              lol, im talking about the geust star that played her! no wraith/immhotep shipping please :d
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

Aurora's first officer
                (Claire Rankin)Dr. Heightmeyer
                (Vanessa Angel)Anise
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leaper
                  So this is a male thing? *disappointment* ah well...stuff happens *packing up fantasies and leaving the area*
                  Nowhere in the title for the thread does it say hottest female guest. "Guest" is gender-neutral.

Comment

her name is pascale hutton FYI
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

I know Draya'uc is not what I would describe as a supermodel but...

...She is a Full-Blossomed beautiful woman.

Comment

cassie was quite nice, not thwe kid the haktar spining chess peice one ( and im allowed to say that cos im of that age )
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          cassie was quite nice, not thwe kid the haktar spining chess peice one ( and im allowed to say that cos im of that age )
                          Im 13 i can say any thing i want
                          Its very hard to say and my drool is starting to damage my keyboard so:
                          Anise
                          Aroura fo
                          New hot doctor in SG-1 cant remember her name (was she in andromada)
                          Reece
                          Anyia (sp)

Comment

Remembered Some more,

Teyla, she has a great body.
                            Chaya
                            Aurora First Officer
                            Sha're
                            That Red-headed Genii.... Sora?
                            Carter
                            Both Weirs (there are better, but they ain't bad. I like the Atlantis one better as a character though)
                            Did I mention Cadman before?
                            Don't know how I forgot Dr. Lam!!

Comment

I was trying so hard to respect myself and not say this but Draya'uc's booty was Rotund!...crap. Now I gotta go say 1 "our father" And 3 Hail Mary's.

Comment

im picking Amanda Tapping as Sam Carter on Atlantis
                                - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Working...
                                X