Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about Hathor. She reminds me of someone I went to school with. She was one of the special ed girls who you could kinda tell there was no one at home upstairs, if you know what I mean just by looking at here. The eyes, especially. They just looked vacant. Doesn't mean that she didn't know hot to cause trouble. I see the same thing in Hathor.

Comment

Argh my eyes! NO more of that Michael Jackson photochop please.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
        I don't know about Hathor. She reminds me of someone I went to school with. She was one of the special ed girls who you could kinda tell there was no one at home upstairs, if you know what I mean just by looking at here. The eyes, especially. They just looked vacant. Doesn't mean that she didn't know hot to cause trouble. I see the same thing in Hathor.
        Hathor's such the babe though! (Hmmm....what's that sweet fragrance I smell?)
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I agree that there was just something about Hathor that killed her potential for hotness dead.

I don't know what it was exactly, and it's probably actually a combination of things, but it rockets her all the way down to the bottem of the ladder for me.

I just found her repulsive for some reason(s).

Not to knock the actress or anything because it wasn't really entirely or even mostly a physical thing necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
            Holy... crap!

I didn't think she was that hot on the show, but damn, she really is hot in RL.
            Same here i never dreamed she was that hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
              I agree that there was just something about Hathor that killed her potential for hotness dead.

I don't know what it was exactly, and it's probably actually a combination of things, but it rockets her all the way down to the bottem of the ladder for me.

I just found her repulsive for some reason(s).

Not to knock the actress or anything because it wasn't really entirely or even mostly a physical thing necessarily.
              *takes Jaffa stick and forces unbeliever to the ground*: Repent unbeliever.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Since it says 'guest', I won't state the very very obvious... um, guest...Dr Carmichael (I'm just so damn weird!)...

Now to state the obvious to any red-blooded woman, or man...
                (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                  James Lafazanos
                  aka most of the Male Wraith

ooh...he is hot!! me like!! too bad we don't see him outside Wraith makeup...

Comment

Originally posted by PunkNerd
                    ooh...he is hot!! me like!! too bad we don't see him outside Wraith makeup...
                    actually... Allies spoiler: http://www.jameslafazanos.com/galler.../allies060.jpg

Edit: Avatar picture.... *head desk*
                    Ses
                    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Hathor floats my boat and gets my vote!
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

These are in no particular order; just some of my faves. Hmm...maybe you should make this into a poll. It's done for almost everything else...

Vanessa Angel
                          Erica Durance
                          Claudia Black
                          Marina Sirtis

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                            Definitely Vanessa Angel, she has those Angelina Jolie-like lips.
                            Yeah Vanessa Angel was the hottest, but Vala still kicks @ss

Comment

I've alway's had the hots for Hathor, she was so hot.

Comment

Claudia Black-Prometheus Unbound
                                Col. Fenner

Comment

Working...
                                X