X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiya is by far my fav.

Comment

Louis Gossett Jr. as Gerak (esp in "The Fourhorsemen Pt. 2")
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Marina Sirtis was on Stargate? Really? Which episode?

Vanessa Angel- Freya (MILF)

Tanya Reid- Rosha (HOT)

Suanne Braun- Hathor (MILF)

Vaitiera Bandera- Sha're (HOT)

Natasha Khadr- Bastet (HOT)
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Ayanna!!!! So brrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            Marina Sirtis was on Stargate? Really? Which episode?
            She was in Watergate in Season 4.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
              *takes Jaffa stick and forces unbeliever to the ground*: Repent unbeliever.
              Two feet away, ha. You better step in a bit if you expect to be able to shoot me with that thing.

Comment

Jaime Ray Newman
                and Vanessa Angel (who has this Angelina Jolie thing going on with those lips)
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                  Jaime Ray Newman
                  and Vanessa Angel (who has this Angelina Jolie thing going on with those lips)
                  Maybe it's just me, but I don't dig babes with such obvious fat red collagen cushions on their faces. Or too much silicon padding on their chests. Guess I'm in the minority here though.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I vote for Daniel's girl friend/that one female gou'ld.
                    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                      I vote for Daniel's girl friend/that one female gou'ld.
                      Sha're?

I go for either
                      Cadman

Chaya

or that one wraith

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Sallis was a keeper. Till Vala had her body all KFC'd up.

Comment

Originally posted by DrMongol

Holy crap that's only about a thousand times scarier and a million times uglier than any of the actual Wraith we've seen so far.

I'd hit it alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                            actually... Allies spoiler: http://www.jameslafazanos.com/galler.../allies060.jpg

Edit: Avatar picture.... *head desk*
                            ah...i see...i haven't seen season 2 yet...stupid Australian TV network!
                            but i'm here, sitting, waiting...slowly going mad because of Stargate withdrawl....

Comment

Working...
                            X