X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 - 2007

In Loving Memory of Stargate Command.

- I want my SG-1 back....(sob!sob!)
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by xgllo
      That would be funny.
      He'll have to film it from beyond the grave. He did pass away quite some time ago.
      Apologies in advance if I am sometimes caustic. It truly is meant in humorous tones.

Comment

Yeah well, people can't seem to get enough of our beloved Jack. lol
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Maybe SG-1 can pick it back up. The president of Showtime said that he really wants it back.
          Here is my other list for networks to pick up SG-1

G4
          Discovery Channel(they do air scifi programs)
          Spike Tv
          The CW
          Lifetime
          Bravo
          Sleuth
          HBO
          MTV
          NBC

Comment

The person who made this thread has been banned I think, he was taking it out of Gateworld because SG-1's been cancelled.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000
              Maybe SG-1 can pick it back up. The president of Showtime said that he really wants it back.
              Here is my other list for networks to pick up SG-1

G4
              Discovery Channel(they do air scifi programs)
              Spike Tv
              The CW
              Lifetime
              Bravo
              Sleuth
              HBO
              MTV
              NBC
              I said that Showtime might want SG-1 back. We're agreed!!!

sigpic

Comment

MTV!?!? What?! And if that's the same Lifetime channel that I'm thinking of... What?

The Discovery Channel airs sci-fi shows? Really? Then again, that's not as bad as Sci-Fi showing wrestling.

And has the Showtime guy actually said that he wants Stargate back since the cancellation, or are you just talking about the fact that he likes the show.
                Last edited by Naonak; 23 August 2006, 06:59 AM.

Comment

hopefully they pick it back up!!!! come on showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rumour has it that SHOWTIME wants SG-1 back - COME ONNNNNNNN SHOWTIME!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be just hilarious if SG-1 was replaced by some idiot reality TV or wrestling show, then a station like the CW aired it opposite SciFi on Friday nights...and killed them in the ratings? If there is any justice in this world I can only hope that it is aired on another network and drops in ratings whatever SciFi has airing at the same time. And no, nobody can be that stupid to air SG-1 opposite Atlantis or BSG. I don't think MGM would allow that.

I can see CW airing Stargate around Supernatural, or something like Spike airing it on Saturday nights. Or even Friday nights AFTER Atlantis and BSG.

Comment

I can perhaps see them taking it back because it may increase their number of subcriptions which, in the end is likely more important to them than the actual ratings as such. I'm sure there are a fair few fans who would get Showtime just to watch SG-1 and it is unlikely to make any unsubscribe. It's just a matter of if they think the increased revenue is worth the cost of the show.
                        sigpic
                        by Kaaatie

Comment

Who ever doesn't have Showtome right now(including me) will proably be subscribing like crazy if they do pick it up.Do you here the stocks rising ? ching ching.

Comment

Originally posted by AnUbIs2004
                            And no, nobody can be that stupid to air SG-1 opposite Atlantis or BSG. I don't think MGM would allow that.
                            Or even Friday nights AFTER Atlantis and BSG.
                            While it does seem likely that MGM wouldn't let somebody show new SG-1 opposite Atlantis, I don't really see why MGM would care about when BSG was on. It's completely unrelated to both MGM and Stargate. (beyond being on Skiffy)

Comment

if showtime picks stargate back up ....then i won't be able to see it
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Better yet, they can send it to the Hallmark channel.

That way they can get rid of gate travel all together, Explore the relationship of a married O'Neill and Carter after airforce life, and have a Christmas special. Just IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X