This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are a few.

right now, i'd like to hear more about Jack Jr. from Fragile Balance.

also, whatever happend to that woman Jack was with in 100 Days?

oh! and the furlings, of course!
    Last edited by -Jules-; 28 June 2006, 06:37 PM.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      I think its my turn so let me say it..... furlings.... no wormhole aliens..

Actually I would really like to see a follow up to the Reetoo, specially since we now defeated the goa'uld. Ditto on the Reole.
      Definitally the Reetoo.

I'd like to see the Furlings.
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

The Aschen and a sequel to The Torment Of Tantalus.
        'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

i have been out of the loop for a bit, is mgm planning a new movie and series and will the series be based in the andromeda galaxy or the M-33 galaxy or another one?

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17
            i have been out of the loop for a bit, is mgm planning a new movie and series and will the series be based in the andromeda galaxy or the M-33 galaxy or another one?
            Yes they're doing a new series.
            And what makes you think that the new series can't take place in the Milky Way, eh? I don't think people know alot more than MGM is making a new feature film and series. They just started planning it reccently so I'm not sure even the people producing it know what it's going to be about or where it takes place. Yup.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

They're NOT making a new series. They might be planning to, but it's not there yet.

And please, use "Search".

Comment

sweet, possible new series!
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                  They're NOT making a new series. They might be planning to, but it's not there yet.

And please, use "Search".
                  A movie after SG-1 would be great, but I think Atlantis should run for several more years before another new series would be made. I'm still afraid of the same problems that occurred with Enterprise and the ST franchise, though it was a good show.

Comment

I hope they hold off a bit on the new series bit. I mean, maybe give Atlantis a little more time to pave its course. But I do think it would be fun to have a third series in the future. I mean, Atlantis has shown that they are capable of making spin-offs that aren't pathetic like most spin-offs are.

And a movie would be awesome. Just so long as they don't spend the whole budget on really cool explosions. lol

Comment

Wow, I had no idea a 3rd series WAS actually being planned, what exactly ARE the details?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

MGM are planning a new series and a new movie, most probably after the end of SG1.

That's the details.

Comment

The details are as few as... something that is few... But I did read something on the internet, well actually several things, that talked about how they were planning on making a third series. The third series really won't come out for two or three years so it won't be that soon. Either way, Michael Greenburg (or I think it was him who said it...) said he was pretty confident that Stargate is capable of having several TV shows running at the same time (think Law & Order, CSI...) so I don't exactly think it's too soon.

Edit: Oh, and they indicated they might not wait for SG-1 to end on the website I was at.

Comment

I am really excited about this, it will happen because Stargate brings in alot of dosh for MGM. They arent exactly going to stop the second biggest franchise they have. I feel the Stargate franchise is really about to boom (SG-1 becoming longest running american Sci-fi, a really succesful spin-off, New huge, widely anticipated game, Possible movie and new series in the not too distant future.

Given time Stargate has the chance to become the most succesful sci-fi franchise ever, and one of the most succesful overall.

Comment

Personally, I've never imagined another TV show beating Trek.

But yes, I'm extremely excited about this. If they keep on dishing out new series and new movies, parents of teenage stargate fans never have to worry about their children comitting suicide because their children will have too much to look forward too. Ok, maybe if you're especially depressed you won't live to see the next Stargate movie... But if you know the bliss that is Stargate, you wouldn't be depressed. I don't even know what I'm typing right now.

Comment

It hasen't been confirmed for definate that a further series will go ahead, it's just a proposal, the details of the 3rd series are less than sketchy but amoungst one was an idea to have it set in a possible future, but untill then we have no idea what so ever, and as far as SG2 is concerned that may just finish up what SG1 has made and end that era on a good note.

For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                                X