Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Joe does not want to give away any info, he’s keeping quite. By the way did I mention what an excellent executive producer you are.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Also how much influence does your wife hold over you and how can we tell her what we want (JK) Have we told her how great she looks in your DVD commentaries
      Hey, Figured you have to work every angle!! LOL

Ok seriously, With the announcement of a Season 9 - how many changes did you have to make to the ending of SG1 What about SG Atlantis? or were you expecting SG Atlantis to be renewed and filmed accordingly?
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Joe, I noticed that you and Paul were credited as Executive Producers at the end of 'Gemini'. Are you officially show-runners now?
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

To me, it seems like RDA is feautered quite prominently in like the first and last two episodes of a season. Is this part of his contract arragement? (Speaking of course for seasons seven and eight
          Rocky

Comment

I would like to know if Anna-Louise Plowman is going to return in season 9 and if her storyline is going to me (more) explored. Her character has such a potential. Thank you in advance for replying.

Season's Greetings from Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
              Joe, I noticed that you and Paul were credited as Executive Producers at the end of 'Gemini'. Are you officially show-runners now?
              I let out a bit of a woot when I saw that. I was so shocked I didn't even get a glance at the credits for who played "SERGEANT!"

Comment

Hey Joe! Thanks for all the great work you do on my two all-time favorite shows!

Any chance we'll see old favorites like Lt. Grogan, SG-13, or dare I say Jonas Quinn again in up-coming seasons of either SG-1 or Atlantis? They are some of my favorite characters.

Oh, and thanks for getting Ben Browder!! Woo hoo!!
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

*waves to Joe*

Decided I might as well as a question while i'm waving

What's hapening with Sam and Jack?? Any fishing on the horizon!?

Comment

Note to Joe: Frelling Brilliant getting Browder.
                    Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Well, might as well throw in my own suggestion/question: more Walter! Haha... any chance of that?
                      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Hey Joe. Thanks for all your hard work. Would love to see you at Concept in Montreal?
                        Any chance we will find out what really happened to Steven Raynor. It doesn't have to be a whole ep (even tho I would LOVE THAT), it could just be a line or two. It would be great to see Sarah, Daniel and Steven in another ep together!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Any chance Don S. Davis will be returning? Tok'ra with new story arc? Rosha, former host of Jolinar? Any more cast suprises coming? Thanks, man. (Excellent new addition to the cast, btw... Can't wait to see a strong new team dynamic. )

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                            Hmmm. I could've sworn I'd answered all of the questions. Sorry. This year was such a whirlwind of work that I don't even remember. If you have questions, ask away and I'll answer now that I have some free time.

Oh, and to correct a gross misconception - I'm not a margarita man. I'm more of a daquiri guy.

Joe
                            Hello Joe,

Thanks for answering our questions. I have 4 questions/comments.

1. Several people have mentioned that Ben Browder and Michael Shanks look alike. I wonder if that will play a factor in the show. (Some people have been speculating that maybe Ben's character might be related to Daniel.)

2. I was reading on an Australian site that they've decided to show Prometheus Unbound before Gemini because, according to the site, "Gemini has a tie in with Atlantis" I'm not sure of their reasoning for this because I thought Prometheus Unbound had a stronger tie-in to Atlantis than Gemini. Also, they will be showing Moebius Part 1 on Jan 6 (as their 13th episode). I was under the impression that starting with Reckoning, all the episodes were kind of related. I.e. they had to play in sequence in order to make any sense.

Just looking for your opinion on stations that air episodes out of sequence.

3. Are Reckoning, Threads, Citizen Joe, and Moebius related, or can they all be considered stand-alone episodes?

4. Finally, any word yet on whether or not Threads will air as a ninety minute episode? If that doesn't happen, will the ninety minute version be available on the DVD?

Thanks.

SueS

Comment

Maybe Browder can play Grampa Nick, who has had the years taken off of him by the giiiiant aaaliens.

Comment

Originally posted by SueS

*snip*

2. I was reading on an Australian site that they've decided to show Prometheus Unbound before Gemini because, according to the site, "Gemini has a tie in with Atlantis" I'm not sure of their reasoning for this because I thought Prometheus Unbound had a stronger tie-in to Atlantis than Gemini. Also, they will be showing Moebius Part 1 on Jan 6 (as their 13th episode). I was under the impression that starting with Reckoning, all the episodes were kind of related. I.e. they had to play in sequence in order to make any sense.

Just looking for your opinion on stations that air episodes out of sequence.

*snip*
                                That's Australia for ya!!

Skip all the unimportant stuff and get straight to the point

*rolls eyes*

Joe you should come here and turn up @ their door and tell them off!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X