Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mr. Mallozzi,

Was wondering. Is their anything over the six years you have been on the show that you wish you hadn't done or could have been better?

Thanks so much for answering questions!

CrazedTurkey

Comment

[QUOTE=LOL4JACK]Joe, thanks for the time tonight... I hope it's not abusive if I ask one more question... I've always wanted to do this... ask Bernard Pivot's Questionnaire used by James Lipton on Inside the Actor's Studio

01. What is your favorite word?

Ice cream.

02. What is your least favorite word?

Diet.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Lately - t.v. on DVD.

04. What turns you off?

Most theatrical releases.

05. What is your favorite curse word?

The one that starts with an "Aw - " then launces into a four syllable expletive.

06. What sound or noise do you love?

The sound of doorbell sounding when the delivery guy arrives with the food.

07. What sound or noise do you hate?

Nails on a blackboard.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Chef. Children's book writer. Spy.

09. What profession would you not like to do?

Anything that would require me to work really high up.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Finally!

Comment

hi joe,

is it just me, or werent the asgard originally from another galaxy? and if so, then wouldnt they also be under pressure from the priors/ori to convert to origin?

has everyone just forgotten this, or would this be a possible future storyline?
        VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
          Hi Mr. Mallozzi,

Was wondering. Is their anything over the six years you have been on the show that you wish you hadn't done or could have been better?

Thanks so much for answering questions!

CrazedTurkey
          Of course. But there's no point in crying over spilt milk - or bad casting decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt
            hi joe,

is it just me, or werent the asgard originally from another galaxy? and if so, then wouldnt they also be under pressure from the priors/ori to convert to origin?

has everyone just forgotten this, or would this be a possible future storyline?
            Yes, the Asgard are from another galaxy. As are the Ori. But not from the same galaxy.

Comment

Why didn't the Ancients on Aurora take advantage of the Fountain of Youth device to stay alive?

Comment

Is there anything that has already been mentioned on the show, but not fully explored that you personally would like to know more about? Like the giant aliens from Crystal Skull, or (forgive this one) the Furlings? Or anything else that caught your attention and made you ask, "I wish we knew more about this?"
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                  Yes, the Asgard are from another galaxy. As are the Ori. But not from the same galaxy.
                  what i meant to say was, since the alterans/ancients were shielding the existance of this galaxy from the ori, then they would be busy converting all the other ones, since the asgard galaxy wasnt ever shielded...

i just think it would be interesting to see how they would deal with each other...
                  VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    Con?
                    Creation's Stargate con in Vancouver... March 24th-26. You've stated previously that you're "never asked" to attend. If you want to, we could start emailing them now.

Comment

Just one more, I swear (damn me and my instant gratification). It's been a few weeks now, but we've heard nary a word about the DVD exchange for the longer version of Threads. Again, I know this isn't your department, but in an earlier response you indicated that MGM had or was in the process of taking care of it. Did this reply come solely from the TVShowsonDVD.com news item, or do you know for a fact that MGM intends to rectify the situation? Since you love TV on DVD so much, I figure you understand where we're coming from with this.

Comment

Gday Joe - this si my first question in ages so here goes....

With the Asgard now fully in contol of their home galaxy Ida, isnt it fair to say that they would now expand their efforts and explorations in a bid to find a possible solution to their cloning problem?? And on that, are the Asgard even aware of the Ori - and in Camelot...how many Asgard ships come to our Aid?? Are the Asgard the 'allies' in SGA.

Ok thats about it...yup...a BIG asgard fan.

Comment

YAY! thanks Joe. we love ya!

Comment

Geez people, hold back, you are too busy here and it seems I am late tonite.

Hey Joe I have got a question for you.

When finally will we see some zat gun in Atlantis?! Thanks! And we love ya! :-)

BSG-CZ.NET
                            People think that I am weird because I watch just and only sci-fi. He he he.

Comment

hi, joe,

here's a shot...

you said to an s/j question on whether shippers might see some s/j ship in season 9 - "No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry."

question - do s/j shippers have a chance for s/j ship in season 10?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Since the authorian Leagends say Author will return in a time of need, is there a chance we would see him in the near future?
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X