This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    ya know i hear thats contagious. i sure hope Joe doesn't catch it and start, ahem, "coughing" around the offices. wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
    It's the pollen, I swear.

Comment

Jan Rubes
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        I hear that Rygel is very difficult to work with - a real prima donna.
        Nah, he's a pussy cat - you just have to know what buttons to push.

And he works for food.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          Jan Rubes
          Who's Jan Rubes??
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I'd like to see Jim Carrey. *don't laugh* It would be interesting to see a Goauld take a host that's schizophrenic - and the symbiote not be able to control it. This would be a *perfect* vehicle for Jim Carrey. He could play it straight, but still do all this odd body language thingers he's so good at.<g>

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see Alexander Siddig from Deep Space Nine. I was never really into Trek but I love listening to him speak.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I'm still waiting for Lexa "Andromeda" Doig (Mrs. Michael Shanks) to make a guest appearance!
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                  Who's Jan Rubes??
                  Daniel's grandfather in Crystal Skull.
                  I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Isn't there a spoiler rumor going around that they were thinking of revisiting Grandpa Nick? Joe would obviously know, but I thought I read something about that.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Yeah! Bring back Nick!

While we're at it, bring back Mini-Jack. Michael Welch was so good, and it's a way to have a Jack-heavy episode without having a lot of RDA (just given his reduced shooting time is all I mean...)

Some other actors I'd like to see...

Adrian Paul - would make a great Goa'uld or Tok'ra, depending if you want him to be a bad guy or good guy

Tia Carrere - would be great as one of Ishta's fighting Jaffa women

and I'll second the Scott Bakula notion - probably as a representative of another transplanted human culture
                      Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

I would like Richard Coyle as something... don't care what really.

Comment

I don't think this thread has mentioned Ben Browder's name enough. So how about Ben Browder guesting on Stargate, SG-1 or Atlantis. He would give Michael Shanks a run for his money in the "most expressive blue eyes" catagory.

I know he's not a professional actor, but I think Hunter Ellis on the History Channel's "Tactical to Practical" would make a great SG team leader in an episode. I love his voice. He is a former Navy fighter pilot after all, and not that bad looking to boot. He was also on CBS's "Survivor: Marquesas."

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Oh, and R. Lee Ermey, for that matter. If I haven't mentioned him yet.
                          I enjoy him on "Mail Call" on the History Channel. He'd make a great jarhead of course. Maybe just a little too old for SG-3 or SG-5. I practically live on the History Channel if Stargate's not on.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                            I have to say that giving Luke another role would be pretty cool.
                            the fact that he already has an inbuilt fan base would likely make that particular ep pretty popular.
                            Or at least it would make Shadow watch one Season 8 episode

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                              I'm still waiting for Lexa "Andromeda" Doig (Mrs. Michael Shanks) to make a guest appearance!
                              Funny you should mention, Darren. This came up in Michael's Q&A at Trek Expo on Sunday, after Teryl and Lexa joined him on stage. Led to a bit of teasing from T and L, and Michael explaining that they were hinting at Valtaire's appearance when she was pregnant with Michael's first child.

For those who don't know, Lexa is most definitely pregnant. She stated in her Trek Expo Q&A that they -think- it's a girl, and that the due date is in September. She also mentioned that's why she did not make the European tour with Michael and Chris Judge in January.

I'd love to see Lexa guest as a professional woman, perhaps a USAF tech or officer in appropriate maternity uniform. You reading/listening, Joe?

Gilder
                              *who's trying to decide whether to crochet for the baby or to make a donation to Canadian Multiple Sclerosis (the Shanks/Doig family charity) instead*
                              Last edited by Gilder; 22 June 2004, 11:55 AM. Reason: addition
                              Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                I'd like to see Alexander Siddig from Deep Space Nine. I was never really into Trek but I love listening to him speak.
                                That's a great idea - I'd love to see that as well. I saw him in a dramatic guest role on MI-5 from England and he was absolutely amazing! He was completely opposite of the Bashir character, whom I loved by the way. Alexander would be a great guest star on Stargate.
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X