Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, found just the thread I was looking for! Saves me the trouble of starting a new one.

I realize he's been brought up several times already but since he's been mentioned on all of the pages I might as well carry on with the tradition. Plus, he really, really is my very first choice for a guest star - Ben Browder.

Now, as for who he would play, well, preferably Daniel's long lost brother, but that would be fairly unrealistic so I'd settle for just about anything they could come up with.
    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I also wanna see the guy who plays Marshall on Alias get rescued from that dog of a show and get put to good use as something on Stargate.
      I second that. never seen him in anything much (ws he in the x files once? and alias and roswell) but think he's great.

Comment

Hmmm. I would love to see Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in SGA, but i guess that's unlikely since he's Irish and doesn't live in Canada but he has great face, just looks so interesting character - plays great villians but he's good at normal too.

Other guest stars are hard. Must think.
        Erik Palladino.
        Gillian Anderson - if she wasn't playing a scientist.
        Majandra Delfino - love to see more of her since she's not been in anything much since Roswell.
        Alex Kingston - as an Ancient maybe, since they seem to always have english accents, but anyway she's a great actress and can see her being very good.
        Virginia Hey - wonderful lady.
        And these people are mostly australians but they've all been great supporting actors in shows like farscape.

Stephen James King - really hope to see more of him too, wonderful voice of his.
        Claudia Karvan
        Paul Leyden
        Alex Dimitriades
        Tiriel Mora
        Leeanna Walsman
        Jonathan Dutton
        Last edited by Purpleyin; 19 January 2005, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
          For bad guys:

Jane Badler (Diana from the 80s "V" miniseries) as a Goa'uld bad hottie (she'd have the same voice!)

Michael Dorn (Worf) as a Tok'ra or Jaffa

Brian Cox as a bad alien or something

Alice Krige as a humanoid replicator (Borg Queen)

David Duchovny

That chic who played Lt. Tasha Yar from STNG

Brent Spiner as a Goa'uld of some kind, maybe even a Wraith?

Yes, yes, these are great ideas....

Comment

Hudsen Leick: She palyed Callisto on Xena. She'd make a deliciously nasty Goa'uld!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

James Spader, because he looks so different now...

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Hmmm. I would love to see Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in SGA, but i guess that's unlikely since he's Irish and doesn't live in Canada but he has great face, just looks so interesting character - plays great villians but he's good at normal too.
                I loved Johnathan in 'Bend it like Becham'. He's a great actor, is so very cute and that moment in the airport where he & Jessminder have their first kiss - oh wow! He's really something!
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Leonard Nimoy, but playing a character who does not speak.

Comment

Here's my picks:

Ice-T as a Mercenary with the SGC.

Gillian Anderson as a *****y Tok'Ra

Rutger Hauer as a really nasty system lord.

Jack Black as a Nox

Christina Applegate as anything in a bikini

Johnny Knoxville as a new form of super soldier

Tim Robbins as a Tok'Ra

Jason Mewes as the Stoner Goa'uld

Morena Baccarin as a really evil system lord

Dakota Fanning as some creepy alien

Bruce Cambell as whatever he wants to be

Rip Torn as a Tok'Ra

Michael Clark Duncan as whatever he wants

Crispin Glover as a Goa'uld

and finally....

Ricardo Montalban as a major system lord. He's getting up there in years but he's got the gusto to be a Goa'uld!
                    Lost Zinger of Atlantis: Excuse me! did you just say ass-chin?

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                      For bad guys:

Jane Badler (Diana from the 80s "V" miniseries) as a Goa'uld bad hottie (she'd have the same voice!)

Not just from the 80's anymore. Apparently they're working on "V: The Next Generation". Although it was originally speculated to have a 2004 release I don't think it'll see light of day until 2006 (MAYBE 2007) as they're still haggling about some things with NBC with some talks of a possible feature.

It would definitely be interesting to see her on SG1 or even SGA in a role as a baddy. I'm betting she would make an EXCELLENT wraith.
                      Lost Zinger of Atlantis: Excuse me! did you just say ass-chin?

Comment

Robin Williams as a Tok'ra whose host and symbiote don't get along all that well. Bonus points for working with Jacob.
                        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

brent spiner
                          bill sadler
                          john rhys-davies
                          jeri ryan

Comment

Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat on DS9) as a Goa'uld
                            Andrew Robinson (Garak on DS9) as an NID agent
                            Roxann Dawson (Torres on Voyager) as a Tok'ra
                            Casey Biggs (Damar on DS9) as a US Air Force officer, a general or a colonel.

Comment

A lot of people have guest starred on the Stargate shows this season, Wayne Brady, Dan Castellaneta, Isaac Hayes, etc. on SG1, Robert Patrick and Colm Meaney on Atlantis. Who do you think would make a good guest star on the two shows?

William Shatner as a Goa'uld: "Bow... before... your god."
                              Mr. Burns as a Goa’uld (after capturing SG1): “Excellent.”
                              Robert Patrick as a Jaffa (holds up a hologram of Teal’c): “Have you seen this shol’vah?”
                              Mr. T as a Jaffa: "I pity the fool who don't worship the Goa'uld."
                              Arnold Schwarzenegger as an Atlantian (sees a Wraith drone without its mask): “You are one ugly ************.”

Spoiler
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              -
                              James Earl Jones as a Wraith: “Teyla, I am your father.”

Comment

personally i think i would make an awesome guest star!

Comment

Working...
                                X