Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would chose Kurt Russell as an old black ops friend of Jack's. Somebody that knows a lot about Jack's black ops days, but, of course can't say anything.
    ABYDOSCITY2

Comment

Well, (going into Buffy mode here) the initiative seems to have rationalized part of Buffy's mystic backgroud (Vamps are sub-tees and all that). For all we know the Slayer is actually an out of phase Tok'ra stranded on earth after the gate was buried!

I dunno. It would be a funny episode to see anyway. Too bad Joss would never ok it.
      Shep: I can't hear you threatening to suck the life out of me 'til you hit the button on the radio.

Soldier (In Russian): Are you Russian spies?
      Daniel: Niet.
      Jack: Daniel!
      Daniel: What? He asked if we were Russian spies and I said no........oh.
      -1969 (221)

Comment

Originally posted by ABYDOSCITY2
        I would chose Kurt Russell as an old black ops friend of Jack's. Somebody that knows a lot about Jack's black ops days, but, of course can't say anything.
        And that would explain the Jack quote (forgive me, I'm not going to research the ep, so the quote may be slightly off)--
        "O'Neill--with two L's. The one with one L has no sense of humor."

Gilder
        Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Speaking of Teryl...isn't it time for Heimdall to return?

Gilder
          Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Oh yeah, and speaking of Ferretti, how about having Brent Stait back, too?
            I have it first-hand from Brent that he'd like to be back...(from his round-table discussion at ChimaeraCon2004)

Gilder
            Gilder

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
              (too much? )

how about christopher walken as the dancing goa'uld?

Comment

"thats o'neill. with 2 "L's". there's another colonel o'neil with one "L" and... he has... no sense of humour". - "secrets" and also "2001". i think.

i'd love to see kurt russell in a cameo as the colonel o'neil with one "L" and no sense of humour.

Comment

D'oh! No mention of Ben Browder on this page! Gotta fix that so....

Ben Browder!!!

There. I feel better.
                  Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

Just read that ER's Goran Visnjic , currently shooting the movie Elektra, is a big fan of Stargate. He might be an interesting guest star.

from yahoo spoil_me group:

http://superherohype.com/elektra/index.php?id=1662

Goran revealed that he is not only a fan of comic movies, but that he is a sci-fi fan. He loves mythology and the Stargate TV series. He said that he was raised on more European comics like Asterix and Obelisk.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Naitch
                      Haven't read the rest yet, but here are my picks:
                      Nathan Filion
                      James Marsters
                      Alexis Denisoff
                      Adam Baldwin
                      Eliza Dushku
                      Alysson Hannigan
                      Nicky Brendon
                      Andy Hallek
                      See a pattern here?
                      Like the list I'll add I don't know if it's been said

Juliet Landou
                      Julie Benz
                      Amy Acker

Any one from Farscape, obviously!

Claudia Black is going to be on Stargate already
                      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Malcolm McDowell as the leader of some ruthless gang of human thugs out to overthrow the local Goa'uld.

Harrison Ford as the adventursome head archeologist of another planet's version of an SGC's archeology department.

Shania Twain as the newest senior officer assigned to the SGC.

Dom Deluise(I know, he's been there, done that) as the Goa'uld Momus - patron diety of the arts - and an entire cast of Cirque de Soliel as performers abducted from Earth and forced to perform before Momus.
                        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceminx
                          I'd like to see Susan Sarandon as a Tok'ra.
                          Wow! my thought exactly! She'd make the perfect Tok'Ra.
                          Gracie

Comment

Love your sig, Misty!
                            Gracie

Comment

For bad guys:

Jane Badler (Diana from the 80s "V" miniseries) as a Goa'uld bad hottie (she'd have the same voice!)

Michael Dorn (Worf) as a Tok'ra or Jaffa

Brian Cox as a bad alien or something

Alice Krige as a humanoid replicator (Borg Queen)

David Duchovny

That chic who played Lt. Tasha Yar from STNG

Brent Spiner as a Goa'uld of some kind, maybe even a Wraith?

Comment

Let's have Harrison Ford as Indy. He's on an adventure that requires the use of the stargate. Set it back in the 1940's when they were just starting to play with it as that would be about right for when Indy was doing his adventuring.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X