This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    I'd like to Michael Vartan in any show in any capacity. He could be Luke the Food Servers Deaf/Mute assistant as long as I could watch him at work. Yeah, Michael Vartan's alright.
    Hehe, looks like we'll form the RDA and Michael Vartan Appreciation Society at Gatecon... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      Sparks would fly between super-serious Jack Bauer and sharp humored Jack O'Neill. They probably wouldn't be able to stand each other - but it sure would be fun to watch!
      Exactly! And in-between you'd have nice and polite Vaughn in his suit and tie, wondering how the heck he got himself into this situation

Comment

Oh, and how about Tony Todd? I've seen him in a few things now. He has some serious presence and I LOVE his voice.

I'm not particularly interested in seeing big name stars on the show because it'd feel too much like stunt casting. I'm also not sure they'd have any interest in doing Stargate and I dunno about the writers' ability to use them to best advantage.

Hey, how about Wayne Brady? He loves the show, and he's nuts enough to be able to handle anything TPTB throw at him.

Comment

]Ben Browder!!!! He would make a really good addition to the team.
          oldcelt1

Comment

Allyson Janney as a Goa'uld - she has a commanding presence
            David Caruso - someone evil just to see him killed off!
            Robin Williams - he has great range, he could play good or evil
            Nmom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oldcelt1
              ]Ben Browder!!!! He would make a really good addition to the team.
              Oh yes, Ben Browder....in leather........Sorry, I kind of lost it there for a minute!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Oh yes, Ben Browder....in leather........Sorry, I kind of lost it there for a minute!
                Tight leather....
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

I think Keither Sutherland who plays Jack Bauer on 24 to appear on Stargate. I think he'd be perfect for a NID agent
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    Tight leather....
                    Ben Browder in Really tight leather. I don't drool very often but Yum.

I'll add Claudia Black to the list as well. I'd love to see her in something besides Farscape.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Bruce Campbell as a bounty hunter (Aris Boch's people)
                      Amy Acker as one of the Nox (Or something evil, Illyria-style )
                      Nathan Fillion as a snarky First Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        I also wanna see the guy who plays Marshall on Alias get rescued from that dog of a show and get put to good use as something on Stargate.
                        Ouch!

As for who I'd want to see on the show - depends whether you're talking Thunk factor(for the female candidates) or 'good to see him back on the screen in something decent'(for the males)

Thunk factor:
                        1. Jessica Alba
                        2. Lexia Doig
                        3. Halle Berry

Wouldn't complain if Claudia Christian turned up either.

Good to see him back:
                        1. Jerry Doyle(as a NID/Trust agent, they missed a trick by not hiring him to play Simmons IMO)
                        2. Colin Wells(more likely to be Atlantis as a British military person)
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Oh, and how about Tony Todd? I've seen him in a few things now. He has some serious presence and I LOVE his voice.
                          I can't believe that they haven't had Candyman in it before now. He's usually all over that genre action like ugly on an iguana: B5, Star Trek, the works.

Who else would I like to see? How about Tony Head as one of Daniel's academic contacts? Bruce Campbell as...Well, anyone with a chin really; driving the Classic and fighting Deadites in the SGC!

Okay, that might be going it some.

And Claudia Black could be great as a local leader on one of the planets they visit; assuming that in Season 8 they actually get to go to other planets of course.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think Brian Blessed would've made a good Urgo.

Sigourney would be way cool too. I'd like to see Susan Sarandon as a Tok'ra and Patricia Tallman (Lyta in B5) as a bad ass Goa'uld. I'd also like to see Stepfanie Kramer (McCall in Hunter) in SG1 but mainly because I haven't seen her in anything for years.
                            Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ooh, and just about anybody from ER.
                              Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aahh Nathan Fillion. I adore that man. Yes, definately Nathan Filion.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X