• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dosed150
    grace park (boomer bsg)
    aka Satterfield in Proving Ground I believe
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I agree with everyone and say Patrick Stewart. I think he's a fine actor, and he's not bad to look at either!! From the beginning of this thread it was mention that Halle Berry to guest star. I totally agree with that pick!! I think she would do an excellent job as a g'ouald. Others I would pick would be Sean Connery, Reese Witherspoon, Samuel L. Jackson, and Nicole Kidman. It would be really cool if it really did happen!
      Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
        I agree with everyone and say Patrick Stewart.
        I think that we would make an EXCELLENT prior!
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Samual L Jackson as a rebel Jaffa, because him and T'eal'c would be totally awsome.

Patrick Stewart. He could play just about anyone as long as it is from Britain and doesn't involve a red uniform.

Ian Mckellan (I think thats spelt right) He would just make the coolest bad guy Like an Ori or a new system lord.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Michael Weatherly and Jensen Ackles.

Comment

Throw in Jessica Alba as well and you'd have a deal!
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Nicholas Cage as an Ancient that decides to rebel against the others and comes to help kick Ori backsides!!!

Comment

Gina Torres from Firefly. She's already alien-like with those eyes. I can see her as a Jaffa...
                  Last edited by Buddhawasanancient; 15 April 2007, 10:34 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mary Tyler Moore and Carol Burnett as new and improved Goa'uld System Lords
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
                      I'd also love to see an interior of Jack's office with a sexy picture of Uma Thurmond on the bookcase shelf that says, "I'll never forget Paris, Love Uma" on it.

Then I'd like to see a shot of the rest of SG-1's faces when they saw it.
                      YES!!!! I agree! I bet they had a wonderful time in paris

Comment

Preferrably all in the same episode.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Bender from Futurama
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Bruce Boxleitner.

Comment

Damian Lewis, he was great as Major Winters
                              If the role was for a general CPT. Dale Dye
                              C. Edmund

Comment

Ooh, I'd never thought of Damian Lewis. Yeah, he'd be fantastic!!!
                                I also vote for Ewan McGregor as a relative of Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X