• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Which do you perfer Bambam?

Acrobatic stunts?
    or
    Combat/fight stunts?

I was curious as several friends of mine are part of an acrobat troupe down south, they sometimes appear and RenFaires too. But I was curious of what you perfered? (and maybe of why you perfer one over the other perhaps?)
    I do tend to like the more realistic, and practical looking stunts....but the superhero, flippy stuff is fun sometimes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      A couple of years ago some friends stood on the grass just outside the Bridge fence when the sprinkler system suddenly came on and they had to hightail it across the street. Do you think that might have been done on purpose by someone inside looking for some laughs?

If you get a pulled muscle and it lasts a few days, what does it mean? Should I be stretching more?
      I could mean a torn muscle, not a pull....but yes....stretching is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Well I was thinking of the one Sheppard wore in the season 5 promo pictures like this one. It looks like a Blackhawk Serpa but I'm not certain. The Blackhawk Serpas have a different mounting mechanism.
        Oh, I see. I don't recall seeing anything like that on the SGU set.......but I could be completely wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          Hey, Bam Bam...I see you're disappointed with a lot of the action/stunt sequences in recent movies. So, what about the ones you've liked - In the last couple years, what movies have impressed you most with their stunt and action sequences?

Oh, and I thought you might enjoy this TDK discussion, fan-altered comic (click on the hidden spoiler thingy):

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...8&postcount=70

das
          Well.....Hellboy II had fantastic action sequences for sure.......I also like most of the Bourne Identity stuff....mostly the original film.

Comment

Hey, Bam Bam...I see you're disappointed with a lot of the action/stunt sequences in recent movies. So, what about the ones you've liked - In the last couple years, what movies have impressed you most with their stunt and action sequences?

Oh, and I thought you might enjoy this TDK discussion, fan-altered comic (click on the hidden spoiler thingy):

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...8&postcount=70

das
            Oh ya.....and.....The Ark of Truth had a pretty good fight in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              Oh....and.....The Watchmen was awesome.......oh....and 300...........

Comment

I do tend to like the more realistic, and practical looking stunts....but the superhero, flippy stuff is fun sometimes too.
                I take it you are more Jet Li sided then Jackie Chan?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

two words for ya.....Dark Knight

Comment

Fraud attempt?? What the hell would they try to do?? And no....the link never worked for me.
                    Well, they wanted some more money.....
                    Hmm will see if I can fix yhe picks.

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

I know you are interested in the action movies. Most guys are. But do you take your wife to chick flicks from time to time?

Did you see "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage? There are not really any fights in that except Cage whacking a tree with a baseball bat. Do you like movies with little or no action as well?
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        I take it you are more Jet Li sided then Jackie Chan?
                        Not exactly.......depends on the mood.......They are both so different. "Fist of Legend" was fantastic. "Drunken Master II" was also fantastic.........

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Hi Bam Bam:

I know you are interested in the action movies. Most guys are. But do you take your wife to chick flicks from time to time?

Did you see "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage? There are not really any fights in that except Cage whacking a tree with a baseball bat. Do you like movies with little or no action as well?
                          I like well made movies, period. It dosn't matter what kind of film it is.....it just has to be made well, and I can appreciate it for what it is.......

Comment

Not exactly.......depends on the mood.......They are both so different. "Fist of Legend" was fantastic. "Drunken Master II" was also fantastic.........
                            What about their first movie together? What did you think of that? the best fight in that whole movie (to me) was Jackie in the tea house

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well.....Hellboy II had fantastic action sequences for sure.......I also like most of the Bourne Identity stuff....mostly the original film.
                              Well, I certainly agree with you on Hellboy II! And come to think of it, that Ark of Truth fight wasn't too shabby, either...

I still haven't seen Watchmen or 300...I'm a bit behind on my movies. Actually, I mostly watch Hitchcock and stuff with dead actors in it.

Speaking of which, do you have any favorite actors (or actresses) from the 1930s-1950s?? My all-time favorite is Cary Grant, followed by Bogart.

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I certainly agree with you on Hellboy II! And come to think of it, that Ark of Truth fight wasn't too shabby, either...

I still haven't seen Watchmen or 300...I'm a bit behind on my movies. Actually, I mostly watch Hitchcock and stuff with dead actors in it.

Speaking of which, do you have any favorite actors (or actresses) from the 1930s-1950s?? My all-time favorite is Cary Grant, followed by Bogart.

das
                                Bogart was cool, especially in the Maltese Falcon. And it was great to watch a movie where there was no sex or foul language. Which just goes to show you don't need that in a movie and it can still be great.
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X