Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just like to point out that I, too, wanted to post said link to Joe's blog.

YOU SHOULD SO DO IT.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      I just like to point out that I, too, wanted to post said link to Joe's blog.

YOU SHOULD SO DO IT.
      I beat you here?? *looks around confused* wow!! I'm quite honored considering you are the supreme ruler of all things having to do with JM's blog!
      Last edited by 4prettierships; 17 January 2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Annie from Fremantle reporting from JM's blog suh!!!!

Right..

He says you'd be wonderful as a contestant on Gladiators and asked us fans to nag you. So git yer (__I__) on there!!! I agree, you'd be fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Mallozzi
          Today, we were paid a visit by one of the Stargate franchise’s biggest supporters and all-around nice guy - Charlie Cohen, MGM’s Senior Executive Vice President. We spent most of the day talking about the future (Atlantis, SG-1, and, of course, Universe) but the high-point of the lengthy conversation came when the subject turned to the new American Gladiators series and the prospect of getting our stunt coordinator, James “Bam Bam” Bamford on the show as a contestant. Seriously. Couldn’t you just imagine our Bam Bam up against the likes of Nuklo or Lady Mayhem or even Brunhilda the Bratislavian Beast Woman, doing noble battle with oversized Q-tips over the Pit of Death (a.k.a. cushy foam insulation)? Somebody get over to the Ask Bam Bam thread over on Gateworld and convince him to do it.
          Just adding my vote

Comment

C'mon, Bam Bam! I would pay money to see you kick Titan's butt!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
              Neither Arnold or Cliff can be President unless the Constitutation changes. You have to be born on US soil, if not, both of your parents have to be citizen of the US when you were born, I think on the latter. You have to be a natural born citizen to become President of the United States. If this different someone will correct me on this.
              Constitution Article II: " No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of of this Constitution shall be eligible to the Office of President, neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

Comment

Adding My Vote For Gladiators!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You can add one more vote.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    hey Bam Bam,

a question have gotten to meet Rachel and David baby boys yet? and as being the stunt coordinator have you ever had influence over the script changes for some characters ? thanks so much i am glad you had fun this holiday even though it was busy
                    I have not had the pleasure to meet him yet.....we have both been too busy and not always in the same country. I would not say that I have any influence over any script changes......at all.......I can only make suggestions....

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Bam Bam would make a great Darth Vader. I bet he can even do the breathing.

And, I like your sig, Kady. May I suggest Cliff Simon for Prime Minister instead? Oh, wait, he's American now. How about Cliff Simon for President?

Bam Bam, what does your exercise routine look like? A lot of people work out in the morning. Do you do that as well?
                      No....I don't have a regular time at all.....I train whenever I have time....I don't like early in the morning, but if its all I can find, then I will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                        Bam Bam, I am having another Fan Party on April 2nd at the Holiday Inn Express. I know it's too early to commit, but, since I know you will be around, since you are working the con for Creation, how about dropping in for a visit. I can PM you if you want more details....
                        With all the other events Im attending, my wife may kill me, seeing as how her Birthday is on April 1rst and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                          Wow! Silat! That is a really vicious style. Our instructor told us it was banned in America and he only taught us some of the more reserved techniques but those were even insane - one slight wrong and break you your partner!

You wouldn't happen to remember any scenes you used Silat in - Which characters use it? Seems like something Ronon would like.

I must say you choreograph some of the best fight scenes! I really enjoy watching them.
                          Thank you very much.....I believe you can see some examples of silat in "The Last Man......" check it out!!

Comment

wow! evening, bambam!! Am online same time as you! Cool! it's 11.25pm here in england and i'm still up!! A bit tired though as i got up at 6am to be at work for 6.30am, then didn't get home til 4pm. Ah, poor me!! *snickers* Okay, i only work in a petrol station but when you try dealing with my boss who is a complete idiot, it gets a bit tiring. So goodnight, Bambam, from my corner of the earth!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              I really like it when Ronon fights, his dreads seem to move in slow motion. They always seem to use a cool camera angle for Ronon's fights, particularly in Reunion.

Are you going to be making any more cameo appearances Bambam? I think they should bring you back as the Athosian Teyla was sparring with in season 1. That was really cool.
                              In theory, all the Athosians have been captured or done in by the wraith, as far as I know, but, I would love to be that guy again.....he was fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                                Darn it you guys beat me to it. Stupid class delaying me in reading Joe's blog until late at night. At any rate, you should definitely do it you've got the time Bam Bam. A nice challenge, some nice prime time exposure...that and you know you have a whole slug of people rooting for you.

BTW 4prettierships, I love your sig!
                                Ok, ok......now there has been 3 of you in a row asking about this?? Well......of course I would do it, given proper notice.....I would want to be in good enough shape to win, of course. Sounds like a good time to me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X