This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Well if I did catch you and I said I was major davis from gateworld, would that have meant anything to you?(Like after a long day of work, would it actually click) Well it was all good when I met Kavan the next day. Saw the size of stage 4, Looks taller rather than wide, looks kinda small, unless you make more than one level. Still, the door was open to stage 5, saw some green and some set, don't think it's Icarus, case that was the first ep and i thought that they would be using the stage for something else now. What really supprised me was how small 5&6 were, amazed that you could fit the seemingly hugh atlantis set and SG-1 set in there..... ah the magic of television.

Anyways, Mr. Bill is such an awesome security guard, I mean there are those who grunt with a frown and pass you buy, and there are those who smile at you and are cheerful people. I mean for me it would be important, cause he is the first person you see in the bridge studios, and if he is unhappy, it like sets a tone, and can quickly get unpleasant (I'm a little weird, I have something loose in my head, sorry) but more he is the public face for the bridge studios, if there is a problem he deals with it, kindly(other guards just get ticked and are ugly, just like cops without their daily dozen dougnuts, trying to arrest someone).

Well I will leave now and stop blabbering on(sorry for the lack of quality in my uber long paragraphs, I am still amazed how das could write enough to fill a book and it would all be amazing, It's not really working for me ) Thanks so much again for faithfully checking this thread and answering all our questions. It means a lot(other cast members start these threads and after a few pages, never log on again).

Thanks so much BamBam
    The stages are alot bigger than they seem inside.......it dosn't really matter if a security guard is nice or mean as they are a security guard. They are in charge of security. Our studio is a place of business, not a regular tour station, so....that's it. It is nice to see Bill when I get to work. It is a bonus that he is a nice guy. But I don't think it matters so much if he is nice to passers by. He should be a little mean probably.....just to scare off the wrong folks from coming inside....don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
      Hey Babe!

Did the link to the pics ever work for you??

Ohh and I've had a fraudattempt on your page....
      Fraud attempt?? What the hell would they try to do?? And no....the link never worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme_Commander_Thor View Post
        So tell me was the episod of atlantis were Teal'c and Ronan fight it out would of had to be your favrite fight to choreograph?
        and witch one do you think would have won the fight if they didn't get interupted?
        That was not my favorite, but it was alot of fun to do for sure........I can't really say who would have won.....I would probably go with the younger, faster guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
          Transformers? Not really.....I was entertained by the first one.....somewhat....but robots kind of bore me.

Hey BamBam ,
          aww, i realy wish you would but i understand you can't expect someone to like everything you like, if so the world would be very boring ,

so what other summer movies if you have time with all that fliming are you looking forward too ? oh and how is your day going ? it is almost midnight here in Arizona
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hey Bambam, I was wondering if you have any idea what kind of holsters they use in SGA? Probably not, but thought I'd ask as I'm sure you've donned a few in your time!

Comment

The stages are alot bigger than they seem inside.......it dosn't really matter if a security guard is nice or mean as they are a security guard. They are in charge of security. Our studio is a place of business, not a regular tour station, so....that's it. It is nice to see Bill when I get to work. It is a bonus that he is a nice guy. But I don't think it matters so much if he is nice to passers by. He should be a little mean probably.....just to scare off the wrong folks from coming inside....don't you think?
              Well I don't have your job but I know what you mean, but I guess its more of a bonus like you said. I know its not a tour station, but a lot of tour station people are grumpier than Mr. bill. lol. I don't think he should be mean, I mean are there really that many people that give him trouble trying to get. Like heck, I would give a kidney to get in but it would be tresspassing and totally uncool if I made a break for it or sneaked in. Plus, all of you guys would hate me then... lol. Plus I have no doubt that Mr. Bill would deal with the situation. He may look really calm and nice but something tells me that if someone was making trouble, they would see another side of mr. bill. (Also I wrote the last post like a 12 at night so I probably wasn't thinking straight.

Well anyways,
              Thanks BamBam
              sigpic

Comment

Oh and if I caught you exiting the bridge, would you know who I was if I said I was major davis from gateworld?

Thanks BamBam
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Hey BamBam ,
                  aww, i realy wish you would but i understand you can't expect someone to like everything you like, if so the world would be very boring ,

so what other summer movies if you have time with all that fliming are you looking forward too ? oh and how is your day going ? it is almost midnight here in Arizona
                  "The Hangover","Up",.....saw Wolverine....hated it........There's a few that I wanna see for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Hey Bambam, I was wondering if you have any idea what kind of holsters they use in SGA? Probably not, but thought I'd ask as I'm sure you've donned a few in your time!
                    Kind? As in brand? Or style?

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      Oh and if I caught you exiting the bridge, would you know who I was if I said I was major davis from gateworld?

Thanks BamBam
                      Of course.

Comment

Which do you perfer Bambam?

Acrobatic stunts?
                        or
                        Combat/fight stunts?

I was curious as several friends of mine are part of an acrobat troupe down south, they sometimes appear and RenFaires too. But I was curious of what you perfered? (and maybe of why you perfer one over the other perhaps?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

A couple of years ago some friends stood on the grass just outside the Bridge fence when the sprinkler system suddenly came on and they had to hightail it across the street. Do you think that might have been done on purpose by someone inside looking for some laughs?

If you get a pulled muscle and it lasts a few days, what does it mean? Should I be stretching more?
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Kind? As in brand? Or style?
                            Well I was thinking of the one Sheppard wore in the season 5 promo pictures like this one. It looks like a Blackhawk Serpa but I'm not certain. The Blackhawk Serpas have a different mounting mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              A couple of years ago some friends stood on the grass just outside the Bridge fence when the sprinkler system suddenly came on and they had to hightail it across the street. Do you think that might have been done on purpose by someone inside looking for some laughs?

If you get a pulled muscle and it lasts a few days, what does it mean? Should I be stretching more?

Depends on how it happened....PM me...Im a Sports Therapist..I can give you some pointers if ya like!

T

Comment

Hey, Bam Bam...I see you're disappointed with a lot of the action/stunt sequences in recent movies. So, what about the ones you've liked - In the last couple years, what movies have impressed you most with their stunt and action sequences?

Oh, and I thought you might enjoy this TDK discussion, fan-altered comic (click on the hidden spoiler thingy):

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...8&postcount=70

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X