• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Wait. What? Now you're Yoda??

das
    Yoda always BamBam has been!!!

anyone here seen the film 'RobRoy'?? The swordfight at the end between the hero of the movie(Liam Neeson) and the baddie (awesomeness that is Tim Roth) is absolutely savage!! Strength Vs Finese!! Pure class!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      *cackles* now i have a great mental image of BamBam weilding a lightsaber!! LOL
      Is it anything like this?

Spoiler:

Sorry, Bam Bam...

das
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry, Bam Bam...

das
        *ROTFLMAO*

How about Jedi BamBam?! *snickers*
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry, Bam Bam...

das
          Very awesome, Das.You deserve green for artistic talent alone.
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

das

he is Yoda man !! , the Yoda of Fight Coordinators!! Yeah

LOL Das
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

das
              We do share some of the same points of view........

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                *cackles* now i have a great mental image of BamBam weilding a lightsaber!! LOL
                I would love one.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                  Yoda always BamBam has been!!!

anyone here seen the film 'RobRoy'?? The swordfight at the end between the hero of the movie(Liam Neeson) and the baddie (awesomeness that is Tim Roth) is absolutely savage!! Strength Vs Finese!! Pure class!!!
                  Yes.......very well done indeed.

Comment

Spoiler:

Sorry, Bam Bam...

das
                    LOL!!! Nice work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      he is Yoda man !! , the Yoda of Fight Coordinators!! Yeah

LOL Das
                      I appreciate that very much.....but....come now.

Comment

hey BamBam !

what is the weather like there now?, is it still cold? , God i want to move to Canada it is so dang hot here in Arizona !
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Ok you don't have to tell me what, What I really should have asked is.

1. Will there still be Gun Fights and People or Aliens shooting at other People or Aliens.

2. Assuming you have seen BSG and some cuts of some of the SGU episodes, does SGU feel very similar to BSG, or does it feel like your watching BSG, or does it not feel like your watching BSG at all. Just curious to get your opinion on this fan issue. (Cause believe it or not, I got this feeling for the first time when I watched the most recent trailer, and I had never had that feeling about SGU before and had constantly been arguing against the SGU=BSG people)

Thank Bam Bam!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            hey BamBam !

what is the weather like there now?, is it still cold? , God i want to move to Canada it is so dang hot here in Arizona !
                            It's really warm and sunny here....beautiful!! Summer has arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              Ok you don't have to tell me what, What I really should have asked is.

1. Will there still be Gun Fights and People or Aliens shooting at other People or Aliens.

2. Assuming you have seen BSG and some cuts of some of the SGU episodes, does SGU feel very similar to BSG, or does it feel like your watching BSG, or does it not feel like your watching BSG at all. Just curious to get your opinion on this fan issue. (Cause believe it or not, I got this feeling for the first time when I watched the most recent trailer, and I had never had that feeling about SGU before and had constantly been arguing against the SGU=BSG people)

Thank Bam Bam!
                              1.......I'm sure someone will get shot or killed at some point by someone or something else.....

2......Can anybody, fans or otherwise just wait, watch the show, and decide for themselves?? I have watched the show, and I think it looks alot like Stargate:Universe. It has it's own look and feel that nobody can take away. Standby to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                                Yes.......very well done indeed.
                                Glad we agree!!!!!

on a totally unrelated subject.....Neil Roberts says Hi!!!!! had nothin but nice things to say about u at a con this weekend at the thistle in London! Unfortunatley his dancing skills have vastly improved...(more competition for u!! )

Hope things are well!
                                Last edited by teknikal; 15 June 2009, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X