This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Thanks so much for your incredible - and insightful - feedback.

I'm glad I brought it to your attention, and I certainly understand your not wanting to watch the video twice. Your input has made me appreciate even more how seriously you take your profession, and how much you respect the need to do things the right way to prevent severe injury. The human should never be sacrificed for the sake of the stunt.

Thanks again!

das
    Agreed. I have seen some pretty amazing stuff that you (BamBam) have done/co-ordinated and I have a HUGE respect for what you and all the stunt people do for the Stargate franchise. And I could never take any of it for granted as I know that what you guys do for the show adds volumes to the show. All while understanding the importance of safety and not sacrificing that for the sake of the stunt

Do they (the industry I guess you could say) ever have any award ceremonies for the stuff that you guys do, or do anything that recognizes the work that you guys do? You know, like the Geminis but for stunt crew? If not, then they should. Because you and the stunt people that you had/have working truely deserve a monsterous kudos for the work you guys do.
    Last edited by SG7; 07 January 2010, 08:01 PM.
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I found a Canadian article about cheer leading. Seems Canadians don't keep stats for it. That's disappointing.

http://timestranscript.canadaeast.co...article/811195
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
        Hey BamBam! Qestion, any particular reason why SGU does not start back up until April? Seems like quite a break for a new show or am I missing something. I get the feeling that viewers could be lost with such a long break.....Yeh you could also say that I just want to see a new episode!
        Probably because the first 10 episodes are to be released on DVD very soon, so it will give everyone a chance to own them, and refresh themselves before the second half of season 1 comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Maybe I should be more clear? People you already worked witrh (IE SGU cast, SGA & SG1 casts)?
          Ummm........I don't understand the question.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            Lol.

Don't tell anyone but

Spoiler:
            I'm more dedicated to sgu than avatar

shhhh, don't tell anyone.

I'm still working on my dad for sgu. He hates the stones and the slowness of the plot and the drama. But he said he looooooooovvvvvvvvveed time and the premier, so he still watches it with me.
            Don't you worry....he will be completely hooked after you guys buy the first half DVD's, and then.....oh yes....then.....when the second half of season 1 arrives....he will be a definate lover...not a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
              Funny thing was my friend who made them with me is a 2nd degree black belt

haha I had a little kid in front of me asking stupid question so I was about 30secs in reality..then I went into 'sherlock holmes' (like an hour after avatar) and no one dared pass by me!!

This cold snap over here is reported to last at least another week...here's hoping u can get over to Birmingham OK!!
              I love the cold......my hips don't though....good thing we will be inside!!! LOL!! Don't worry....I will swim, if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Omg bambam. You need to watch the rest of it. Season 2 is even better than season 1. Season 4 is my fav for sure. Besides stargate it's my fav show. Ok so I am collecting the seasons, I have from season 3 to 7. I'm planning to get two next. Since I'm probably just going to watch the special features and let it sit on the shelf, maybe I could send it to you through the bridge studios? Or is that not realistic? Or Sould I Just send it to stargate universe productions and just address it to you. The main reason I'm bying them besides collecting them is so I can lend them out to people. Lol.

Oh and do you watch law and order svu. My friend had a speaking role in it last night.
                Sure....whatever you think. You could send anything to the Stunts Canada office as well....just look on the website for details....I love a new good show to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                  Agreed. I have seen some pretty amazing stuff that you (BamBam) have done/co-ordinated and I have a HUGE respect for what you and all the stunt people do for the Stargate franchise. And I could never take any of it for granted as I know that what you guys do for the show adds volumes to the show. All while understanding the importance of safety and not sacrificing that for the sake of the stunt

Do they (the industry I guess you could say) ever have any award ceremonies for the stuff that you guys do, or do anything that recognizes the work that you guys do? You know, like the Geminis but for stunt crew? If not, then they should. Because you and the stunt people that you had/have working truely deserve a monsterous kudos for the work you guys do.
                  There is the Tarus World Stunt Awards....but they are very politcal, and not really "The World".

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    I found a Canadian article about cheer leading. Seems Canadians don't keep stats for it. That's disappointing.

http://timestranscript.canadaeast.co...article/811195
                    Hmmm......

Comment

Hey BamBam,

how was your holiday was it great !, any New Year Resolutions LOL

thanks
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                        Don't you worry....he will be completely hooked after you guys buy the first half DVD's, and then.....oh yes....then.....when the second half of season 1 arrives....he will be a definate lover...not a hater.
                        Well hearing about space and the rest of the second half and less stones, I really think he will enjoy it more.

So would stunts Canada be the place or would stargate universe productions or the bridge studios?

Thanks man.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh and you know Laura Harris, who plays that girl in defying gravity and sga the game, well she has a huge part in season 2!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ummm........I don't understand the question.
                            I'll try and translate

What I meant was, people you already worked with (SG series cast members) don't count, so the question is; if you got the chance to work with a major hollywood actor or actress (as long as they aren;t part of the SG series cast you already worked with) who would that person be?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I love the cold......my hips don't though....good thing we will be inside!!! LOL!! Don't worry....I will swim, if I have to.
                              if worse comes to worse ill have my sports therapy kit with me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                Hey BamBam,

how was your holiday was it great !, any New Year Resolutions LOL

thanks
                                It's still great!! And I'm not one to jump on the resolution band wagon as such. I am training 7 days a week in the gym.....but that is prep for my upcoming surgery soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X