X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry christmas bam bam !!!
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hope that you had a great Christmas and have a fab 2009 (including your trip to London in Jan!!!)

Comment

From what I've seen, you seem to be enjoying all that snow Vancouver has gotten. Being an island boy, I am sure you are not used to it and it's been a great novelty. How has your driving been? Especially since you likely don't have snow tires. Any new dings in the SUV?
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I'm curious if you've discovered the '1,001 Ways to Kill, Maime or Otherwise Harm Siler' thread and what you think of it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43530
          The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

That is very cool. Both actors had dreds at one point. Now how would Bam bam have looked in dreds???
            I don't recall Chris ever having "dreads"......knots, yes.....dreads? Dunno about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              hey BAMBAM,

I recently read that someone had asked you about the toughest episode to film this year and you said "Vegas" what was tough about filming that one particular episode

let me guess a lot of people getting thrown over craps tables !!

lol
              It was challenging because it was outside our usual comfort zone.....locations....etc.....I've now said enough....It was and is one of the coolest episodes on television......ever.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                Have you ever worked with Robert Carlyle?
                I have not had the pleasure, no.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Merry christmas bam bam !!!
                  Merry Christmas to all of you.....and a fantastic 2009!!! Season 6??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    From what I've seen, you seem to be enjoying all that snow Vancouver has gotten. Being an island boy, I am sure you are not used to it and it's been a great novelty. How has your driving been? Especially since you likely don't have snow tires. Any new dings in the SUV?
                    I love driving in the snow......don't need snow tires...they are for am game...not the pro game. Ya!

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                      I'm curious if you've discovered the '1,001 Ways to Kill, Maime or Otherwise Harm Siler' thread and what you think of it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43530
                      Um......I think it's......uh......great?

Comment

Who made your avatar? That is so cute!

Originally posted by 2BAM
                        I love driving in the snow......don't need snow tires...they are for am game...not the pro game. Ya!
                        You love driving in the snow? Yeah, I can see a bit of fun with the slipping, sliding and spinning around.
                        Once the novelty wears off you get tired of driving in the snow after awhile, the car accidents, the road congestion during rush hour, and it just seems to keep coming down.

We don't use snow tires here either in the Midwest. I think they call them all season tires so you can drive on them all year around.

Have a Happy New Year!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Only "all season tires" I ever use are on the school buses we take to the mountains... just try chaining up those babies! Good luck in the Midwest!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Only "all season tires" I ever use are on the school buses we take to the mountains... just try chaining up those babies! Good luck in the Midwest!
                            Ahhh, I remember the days of putting chains on tires when driving in the mountains when I used to live out west.

Thanks for the good luck - it's gonna be a long winter - Chicago just ain't going to come soon enough.

Hey bambam, any chance you will be coming to the Chicago convention in August?

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ohhhhh.....What a party.....Did anybody get those pink mousies?

Hi Bam Bam:

How was your New Year?
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi! Now that Vegas has aired, can you give us any details about it? Please spill what you can! Thank you!

Happy 2009!

Comment

Working...
                                X