This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    You can never go wrong if you've got your underpants on. Clean ones.

das
    *scratches head* Huh?
    sigpic

Comment

You can never go wrong if you've got your underpants on. Clean ones.

das
      Originally posted by Kady View Post
      *scratches head* Huh?
      My family said always to wear clean underware so you wouldn't be if you we were caught in an embassing position.

Can't wait to see your stuff in Universe, 2Bam.

Comment

*scratches head* Huh?
        Originally posted by greytop View Post
        My family said always to wear clean underware so you wouldn't be if you we were caught in an embassing position.

Can't wait to see your stuff in Universe, 2Bam.
        Exactly. Underpants that aren't so tight that they rip, nor too loose that they fall down. Clean, snug underpants. In any given situation, no matter what happens, you can always walk away with your head held high, saying, "at least I was wearing clean underpants!"

das
        sigpic

Comment

Exactly. Underpants that aren't so tight that they rip, nor too loose that they fall down. Clean, snug underpants. In any given situation, no matter what happens, you can always walk away with your head held high, saying, "at least I was wearing clean underpants!"

das
          You do realize that BamBam is probably reading this going, What are these girls talking about?!" Hehe!

I've been in this situation where i was so glad to had clean underpants! I had to pull my pants down in public, in front of my dad to administer myself a needle in my right nip because i was stung by a wasp and i'm allergic to them! While i was doing this, i remember wanting to strangle my dad as he was going, "Breathe....breathe, 1...2...3..."
          sigpic

Comment

im reading this thread goin 'What are these girls talking about?!'
            Last edited by teknikal; 10 January 2009, 06:28 AM. Reason: Cos im so frickin excited about P4 ive lost my vocabumalery :P:P

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
              Poor BamBam! We're talking about underpants on his thread!
              sigpic

Comment

I think Bam Bam fell asleep...

You do realize that BamBam is probably reading this going, What are these girls talking about?!" Hehe!

I've been in this situation where i was so glad to had clean underpants! I had to pull my pants down in public, in front of my dad to administer myself a needle in my right nip because i was stung by a wasp and i'm allergic to them! While i was doing this, i remember wanting to strangle my dad as he was going, "Breathe....breathe, 1...2...3..."
                Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                Between my sig, this discussion, and my previous inquiries into Wraith underwear, Bam Bam probably thinks I have an obsession. But it's not that at all...underpants just make me laugh!

Bam Bam...forgive us (me), please...I think boogers are funny, too! Yup, in my other life I'm really just a 12-year old boy!

das
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha booger!

an ad for House Md jus came on with the tag 'meet the doctor who's a right pain in the Gleuteus Maximus' hahaha Gleuteus Maximus!

@Bambam...any chance we could see the Camero Spin in the Carpark of the thistle?

Comment

.... ...and now back to our regular unscheduled program....

Bam Bam, have you ever worked in shows like Battle Star Galactica, Eureka, Supernatural or Smallville? If not, do you and the other stunt people ever hang together and discuss things from each of your shows?
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                      Next month.....yes.......and.....what do you mean, rip off??!!!
                      The visuals at the very beginning of Vegas was EXACTLY the same as CSI, so that's why I used "rip off" (The "fly over" of the strip and hotels, the fast zoom) It could have been similar without being an exact copy and still gotten the point across. But the rest of the ep was WAY better than your run-of-the-mill CSI ep. WAY more action! I like action.

Cool info on the stunt driving, too. I grew up watching stunt shows and movies about stunt men... and I'm a professional driver ...so I pay a lot of attention to the driving in film.

Comment

your having a baby, LOL
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                          I may just use you two and maybe one or two more......be prepared to hit the ground.
                          Haha, I can just picture her face when she read that, you probably made her year.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Haha, I can just picture her face when she read that, you probably made her year.
                            hahahaha Lippy you're absolutely right!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Haha, too true! She text me straight away while I was in town!!! I think the two of us may even be forced to admit a perhaps small hint of a fangirly squee* . LMFAO!

*If you count screaming "HELL YEAH!!!" and doing a lap or two of a room in celebreation more than any hamster-esque sound.

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

squee??? more like Oh My God no f*****g way!!!..funnier thing was i was lookin at the reply on my Ipod Touch and people were like 'huh'??

Comment

Working...
                                X