Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAMBAM I saw you on the TV Guide Network here in the US and I like your work
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Hey BamBam,

In counterpoint to my last(first) question, What is the worst thing about your job?

And, if it's not too much trouble...
      Spoiler:
      Could you, maybe, say "Hi" to
      Spoiler:
      David Hewlett
      Spoiler:
      for me?
      Spoiler:
      Please???
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey, BamBam

i am sure you get asked this before , but what do you like to do when you are not working ? like what do you do to relax? besides posting great answers on this awesome thread,

frankly i am on summer break here in Arizona , and i like to watch tv, go to the movies and practice my viola.

do you like to sit around and sleep in?
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Found a pic of our favorite Stunt coordinator on the LA times "blog"

Click for bigger

Maybe you can tell us some more?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post

Click for bigger

I'll say yeah if he just cut her/ him, it looks like a female, why are her legs over her head like that ?? oh and is that lady behind him a wraith too or is she just walking by
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post

Click for bigger

Bam Bam, are you wearing only your socks in that picture? And if so, why?

Edit: I mean, as opposed to your shoes, not meaning ONLY socks and nothing else...sigh. <Shut up AG. Shut up AG...>
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Isn't he wearing trainers? He looks like he's wearing shoes.

Comment

He Wear Shoes... But Mr.bamford I have a question to this sword you have. Is it a LARP Sword?

Comment

Hey Bam-Bam! We had our company end of financial year conference today with a pretty cool motivational speaker (ex-SAS survival trainer!) and in his introduction to one of the motivational exercises (Glass walking! Pretty cool!) he asked us if we know what fear is? Silence filled the room until I, remembering your wise words, piped up "False Evidence Appearing Real" - and earned myself incredulous, impressed stares from my assembled colleagues when the guy said "Yes! Well done!"

So you see folks, you too can impress your friends and colleagues through the power of internet fandom!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Hey Bam-Bam! We had our company end of financial year conference today with a pretty cool motivational speaker (ex-SAS survival trainer!) and in his introduction to one of the motivational exercises (Glass walking! Pretty cool!) he asked us if we know what fear is? Silence filled the room until I, remembering your wise words, piped up "False Evidence Appearing Real" - and earned myself incredulous, impressed stares from my assembled colleagues when the guy said "Yes! Well done!"

So you see folks, you too can impress your friends and colleagues through the power of internet fandom!
                      Good story!

Comment

G'day Bam Bam

I feel funny calling you that as I used to call my brother "Bam Bam" when I was but a wee child. I could not say his name, Graeme, and he used to hit everything and was loud, so i nicknamed him Bam Bam.
                        Janet
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                          BAMBAM I saw you on the TV Guide Network here in the US and I like your work
                          Thank you very much!!

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            Hey, BamBam

i am sure you get asked this before , but what do you like to do when you are not working ? like what do you do to relax? besides posting great answers on this awesome thread,

frankly i am on summer break here in Arizona , and i like to watch tv, go to the movies and practice my viola.

do you like to sit around and sleep in?
                            I do like my sleep.....I train at my local gym....I travel....I have bbq's at my house with different groups of our friends....I hang out in my hood.....I spend most of my time with my wife.....

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              First, I must say that I love you for this (in a very non-creepy kinda way). I hate when people make light of rape (of women, most do not make light of assault on children) - the media, the police, the lawyers, the courts, the public. Sometimes the only way it's taken serious is if the victim is murdered, then it becomes a 'crime'. No wonder so many women never report it - who wants to be openly exposed and raped all over again in a court of law? I don't think anyone can truly understand how deep this despicable act cuts. Your comments reflect your sensitivity and respect for women, and - though I don't know you - it makes you aces in my book. You're a good man.

ON a lighter note...

Okay - first - Now I'm imagining Drones, with wings....like...bumble bees...ACK!! NOW I have THIS in my head:

Spoiler:

Thankyouverymuch.

I've been sketching different Wraith characters, and did this fella...

Spoiler:

No questions today. Just a warm thank you for being a really cool guy.

das
                              Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Hey BamBam,

In counterpoint to my last(first) question, What is the worst thing about your job?

And, if it's not too much trouble...
                                Spoiler:
                                Could you, maybe, say "Hi" to
                                Spoiler:
                                David Hewlett
                                Spoiler:
                                for me?
                                Spoiler:
                                Please???
                                The worst thing......? Getting killed.........

Comment

Working...
                                X