Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOH!! Oh, forget my question...I see a few posts above what you're working on. Sorry....

das
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      wow great interview i am very glad he is working on Stargate Universe i was a little scared that BamBam would not come back because the SGA cancellation , but i am glad you are back Bam Bam

wow the wraith really don't wear thongs, wow i guess DasNasDanger is going to be mad

it really is not a bad thing if men/wraith wear thongs i completely thing it is manly if they do
      Not mad at all. This just means they all must go commando!

Wow - I haven't been around this thread for a while, ever since they moved the Wraith thread into the Atlantis forum. I have missed much...including that interview.

So, Bam Bam...why Bruce Lee? Is it the same reason that I want to be Mad Max?

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
        Reason #1. The show isn't shooting anymore.

Reason #2. There is a big difference between "extra" work, and acting.

Reason #3. The show isn't shooting anymore.
        Rephrasing the question: When the new series begins and assuming you are working on it, will you be doing any acting or any extra work?

And, what is the difference between acting work and being an extra (you brought it up so you have no one to blame but yourself for that one, my dear)?
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          Hey, Bam Bam! Any new projects in the works? And I can't remember if I asked, but did you work on the Watchmen movie? Looking forward to that one...

das
          I am currently working on the my second Uwe Boll movie of the year, "The Storm" with Luke Perry once again. Yes, I did work on "The Watchmen" and had a fantastic experience. You can see me in the trailor for a second or three.....great movie, I think.

Comment

DOH!! Oh, forget my question...I see a few posts above what you're working on. Sorry....

das

Comment

Not mad at all. This just means they all must go commando!

Wow - I haven't been around this thread for a while, ever since they moved the Wraith thread into the Atlantis forum. I have missed much...including that interview.

So, Bam Bam...why Bruce Lee? Is it the same reason that I want to be Mad Max?

das
              Some wraiths go commando....but....I can only speak for myself. I was introduced to Bruce Lee at the age of 10 by my Uncle at a drive-in theatre on Vancouver Island....the film was, "Enter the Dragon". I could not believe my eyes......I tried to learn everything I could about the man and his teachings......he was an exceptional human being creating amazing things for his time, and for ours. He is truly an icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Rephrasing the question: When the new series begins and assuming you are working on it, will you be doing any acting or any extra work?

And, what is the difference between acting work and being an extra (you brought it up so you have no one to blame but yourself for that one, my dear)?
                We have not even started prep and I won't until January, so....I can't answer that. Mostly, I am too busy being the stunt coordinator as it is a full time job. The last question, I will answer at the next convention I see you at.

Comment

We have not even started prep and I won't until January, so....I can't answer that. Mostly, I am too busy being the stunt coordinator as it is a full time job. The last question, I will answer at the next convention I see you at.

I'll keep that in mind and ask you then.

Thanks

Comment

I am currently working on the my second Uwe Boll movie of the year, "The Storm" with Luke Perry once again. Yes, I did work on "The Watchmen" and had a fantastic experience. You can see me in the trailor for a second or three.....great movie, I think.
                    Yeah, looking forward to Watchmen. I'll keep an eye open for ya!

Some wraiths go commando....but....I can only speak for myself.

Sooooo...I guess you must be the Wraith on the right in my sig...

(It's Brendan Penny, I believe. I hope he never sees that picture...)

I was introduced to Bruce Lee at the age of 10 by my Uncle at a drive-in theatre on Vancouver Island....the film was, "Enter the Dragon". I could not believe my eyes......I tried to learn everything I could about the man and his teachings......he was an exceptional human being creating amazing things for his time, and for ours. He is truly an icon.
                    Thanks for sharing that. My husband has always admired Bruce, too, and - at one time - studied martial arts. But that was ages ago, and he didn't stick with it. Still, he loves that movie and the 'emotional content' bit is his favorite part... "We need emotional content!" "Don't concentrate on the finger!" ...quotes it all the time!

Again, thanks for sharing. Me? I only wanted to be Mad Max 'cause I wanted to drive that truck.

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say how much I hope that you really do make P4!!!!

I am soooooo looking forward to meeting you!

Comment

Bam Bam, if you could were an actor - a full time actor, and you could have played any character on SG-1 or Atlantis, which character do you think you would have chosen, and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Bam Bam, if you could were an actor - a full time actor, and you could have played any character on SG-1 or Atlantis, which character do you think you would have chosen, and why?
                          I would have played either Ronon or Teal'c.....because...you have to ask? The goodtimes kicking ass.....that's why!!

Comment

I would have played either Ronon or Teal'c.....because...you have to ask? The goodtimes kicking ass.....that's why!!

That is very cool. Both actors had dreds at one point. Now how would Bam bam have looked in dreds???

Comment

hey BAMBAM,

I recently read that someone had asked you about the toughest episode to film this year and you said "Vegas" what was tough about filming that one particular episode

let me guess a lot of people getting thrown over craps tables !!

lol
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Have you ever worked with Robert Carlyle?

Comment

Working...
                                X