This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Bam Bam, are you going to be at Comic con this year?
    Me? No.

Comment

What is coming up for you as your next project?
      6 or so more episodes of Stargate:Atlantis.

Comment

Are you going to commit to my Fan Party on August 23rd between 7:00 PM and midnight? Or do I have to come over there? Don't make me come over there!

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
          That was a long time ago....I did some stunt driving for him....and another gag getting tossed out of the wheelchair.....I doubled him a few times actually, Jensen as well, but I can't remember all the stunts.
          Thanks BamBam!

I am going to have to go and watch again to see if I can spot you- oh the hardship

Comment

All is great, yes.....and busy on Atlantis...yes.....just you wait for the huge action episode, "Prodigal" that we are just working on right now.....oh....boy.
            Good to hear Looking forward to it!

Comment

Yes.....looks JUST like the Wraith.....suspiciously so......I wonder where there concept came from first.....? Hmmmm.....? A five season series....or a movie just out that was shot last fall.....hmmmmm.
              Yeah. As I understand it, Prince Nuada was created just for the movie...which means he was created well after SGA premiered. It does make you wonder...hmmmmm. Well, the Wraith have a very striking look...it is worthy of imitation.

Oh, and the Angel of Death says, regarding Hellboy, "I am his death"...much like Steve's "I am your death" to Sheppard. Double hmmmmmmm....

I have worked with the fight choreographer, in the past and know his work well.....so I am not surprised that it looked great. They have about 50 times more rehearsal time then we do, so it better look great........Brad Allen knows what he is doing. The Hellboy double hurt his shoulder early in rehearsal, back last August, I think it was.....and I received a call from Hungary to fly out there to take over the job......I wasn't finished with Atlantis yet, so I had to turn it down. I think the original double actually got better and carried on with the show anyway.
              Wow...That would have been excellent! Damn this pesky Atlantis show! Was that to work as the Hellboy double, or the Prince Nuada double?

Well, if you get a chance to see Hellboy II, please...tell me what you think of Nuada's scenes. There are a lot of flips and such - some slow motion work - but I'm not so impressed with that as I am with the sword action. He even does that twirly thing with his spear around his waist like Teyla does with the stick in Suspicion! TRIPLE hmmmmmmm...

Thanks, Bam Bam!

das
              Last edited by dasNdanger; 02 August 2008, 08:09 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Um....yes it would.
                *rolls eyes* i was being sarcastic!

Are you going to commit to my Fan Party on August 23rd between 7:00 PM and midnight? Or do I have to come over there? Don't make me come over there!

BamBam, i'd do what she says! *backs away slowly*
                sigpic

Comment

What do you mean....shooting it, or it airing?

hey BamBam,

well i mean shooting the episode?

thanks again
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Wow! Babe, you did a great stunt work on Broken Ties!
                    The sword fights where amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      Wow! Babe, you did a great stunt work on Broken Ties!
                      The sword fights where amazing!
                      Some simply amazing work both from the stunt team and from the actors!

Any chance that things have changed and you might be coming to the Chicago convention in August? They hinted that there may be another addition and this is after Chuck was added to the venue.
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 July 2008, 07:51 PM.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hello Bam Bam,
                        I was wondering what you would consider as your hardest stunt,
                        Or would you just try, to make each one more challenging than the other.

Thanks

Padraig.
                        CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                        Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                        Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                        Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                        Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                        Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Bam Bam told me he had a legitimate excuse for missing the Gatecon party this August. Maybe next time.

Bam Bam, You were the fight coordinator on Continuum. What was your favorite scene?

It was a pity you couldn't have been on the Midway for the Premiere. It was wonderful. It was great to be able to talk to Michael Shanks and Lexa and Chris Judge and Ben Browder, and Cliff Simon, of course.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Okay, now I missed the credits not only once but twice - 1st time not paying any attention, 2nd time had to go get my kid...Was that you playing Bob in Eureka tonight?!!!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              Yeah. As I understand it, Prince Nuada was created just for the movie...which means he was created well after SGA premiered. It does make you wonder...hmmmmm. Well, the Wraith have a very striking look...it is worthy of imitation.

Oh, and the Angel of Death says, regarding Hellboy, "I am his death"...much like Steve's "I am your death" to Sheppard. Double hmmmmmmm....

Wow...That would have been excellent! Damn this pesky Atlantis show! Was that to work as the Hellboy double, or the Prince Nuada double?

Well, if you get a chance to see Hellboy II, please...tell me what you think of Nuada's scenes. There are a lot of flips and such - some slow motion work - but I'm not so impressed with that as I am with the sword action. He even does that twirly thing with his spear around his waist like Teyla does with the stick in Suspicion! TRIPLE hmmmmmmm...

Thanks, Bam Bam!

das
                              I actually saw the movie last night and.....I loved the fights....so well done....wish I was there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                                *rolls eyes* i was being sarcastic!

BamBam, i'd do what she says! *backs away slowly*
                                It appears that my friends have possibly made other plans....ie....they have postponed/called off the wedding for now....I may be able to make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X