• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions
    You are most welcome, once again.

Comment

I think Ford tried to armbar Dex in Runner, but Dex saw it coming (somehow) and escaped? Right? Nice hand-to-hand work too; although, I thought the knife fighting seemed too rehearsed and matrix-like. Then again, I'm not an expert by any means. ;-)

Comment

I don't have a question, I just wanted to congratulate you on a outstanding job on "Runner"! =)

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Hi,
          greetings from Northern-Europe. I have been watching both Stargate series since day 1 and I have always been impressed by the high skills of weapon handling performed by the actors/actress. I can say this because I myself have military training for such weapons and harsh enviroments for both winter and summer conditions. And by weapons I mean M16, P90, 9mm sidearms, anything that shoots bullets.

So, my queston is: How much the actors/actress train weapon handling and is it stuntcoordinators job?

Thank you .

Comment

Hi Bambam,
            Great job on Runner!!!!!!!!!!! There were so many fabulous stunts! But only one question per customer so how the heck did Teyla hit the ground so hard in the first scene, flying in the air and landing flat on her back? I'm guessing it was a stunt double doing that but how's it done. She did it sevral times in this ep. Thanks for the great work!
            Last edited by purpletoo1; 31 July 2005, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to add my opinion on "Runner". . .excellent work, especially the Ronon/Ford sequence. BIG thumbs up to all of you!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hi BamBam, i would like to know something.

Season 2 – Episode 15 - The Fifth Race - Who is the fifth race, i know its the Asghard but i only know of four. (The Asgard – The Furlings – The Nox - The Ancients)
                Last edited by daventry; 31 July 2005, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daventry
                  Hi BamBam, i would like to know something.

Season 2 – Episode 15 - The Fifth Race - Who is the fifth race, i know its the Asghard but i only know of four. (The Asgard – The Furlings – The Nox - The Ancients)
                  I can answer that one - it is the humans. As Thor says to O'Neill, "You have already taken the first steps toward becoming the Fifth Race."

That is right, right?

Comment

Thanks CovertOperative

Season 2 – Episode 20 - Show and Tell

Charlie is now with the Tokra, why don’t they show him again and the Reetou.

I did see a Seaon 9 Episode that is called Charlie, could that be him that will make a return appearence.

Comment

What degree black belt are you?
                      First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

I'm not sure my last one went through. So I'm going to ask again just in case.

What degree black belt are you? What martial arts to you do.
                        First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

Originally posted by daventry
                          Season 2 – Episode 20 - Show and Tell: Charlie is now with the Tokra, why don’t they show him again and the Reetou. I did see a Seaon 9 Episode that is called Charlie, could that be him that will make a return appearence.
                          Bambam may be inclined to answer these types of questions. However, You really should post storyline and script related queries to Joe Mallozzi (or Mallozi if he is naughty that day) instead of here. Bambam is the stunt coordinator and usually answers questions concerning the action and stunts, while Joe is actually a writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                            I don't have a question, I just wanted to congratulate you on a outstanding job on "Runner"!
                            Ditto. I really enjoyed the fight scene a great deal. Kudos to you for superb work, as well as Jason and Rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                              I think Ford tried to armbar Dex in Runner, but Dex saw it coming (somehow) and escaped? Right? Nice hand-to-hand work too; although, I thought the knife fighting seemed too rehearsed and matrix-like. Then again, I'm not an expert by any means. ;-)
                              Correct on the armbar........................all of the knife disarms and techniques were authentic and practical....................but, comparing to the matrix..........thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                                I don't have a question, I just wanted to congratulate you on a outstanding job on "Runner"! =)

Ace
                                Thank you very much! Jason, Rainbow, and I had a great time making the episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X