X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    Hey BamBam,

First off thanks for taking the time answer our questions.....Love the blog by the way....

I've got to say i love the fighting scenes...(i would say that for any fighting scene...I just love watching fights ).....but GREAT JOB!...

The question i've got has to do with the Sheppard/Teyla fighting scene in "Conversion"....was that all Joe, or was it a stunt double?......some friends are trying to figure it out cause it seems as though in some shots he looks different.....not that i'm too sure where a stunt double would be needed there but then again i know nothing about stunt work. ...ok that's all.....

Thanx again....
    That is one of those questions that you should save for Joe at the next convention............sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Just taking a quick peek into the thead to give some positive feedback - everyone involved continues to amaze me with the work they are doing. I'm sure all of you have some tough, long days, but your dedication shows in the final product. We all look forward to what you folks are coming up with in the future!
      Thank you very, very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Bambam...

Just have to compliment you, Rachel and Joe for their awesome fighting scene in Conversion....They look magnificent!
        Thanks for the great job that you are all doing...and please pass this word along to Rachel and Joe....Keep up the good work!
        Will do...........Thanx very much!!

Comment

In the eps "Runner", when Teyla was running and hit with the stun gun. Was that Rachel L? I was so impressed with the way that person just flew up into the air and landed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            That is one of those questions that you should save for Joe at the next convention............sorry.
            Ok...will do....

Hey i see u like Dancehall...Ever seen that movie Dancehall Queen?....

Laterz....

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

On Sept.9th, three of the fighters from Franco's destroyed their opponents in MMA matches. Josef, Hardeep, and if I could pronounce or spell his name I would be a king, all won very, very skillfull fights.......with KO's no less. Just amazing fights, the opponents were tough ones as well. Chris has gotten out of the hospital, and is on his way to recovery. I believe he asked his longtime girlfriend, Michelle, to marry him, and only has the future to unfold. p.s. Go ahead and PM me to let me know what is up.
              Congrats to the guys! Wicked! I really need to find somewhere to go and watch some fights...been a while since I did that.

Glad Chris is finally on the mend. And congrats to him and Michelle on the impending nuptials...

PM sent...hope it doesn't freak you out too much!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                PM sent...hope it doesn't freak you out too much!
                If he never comes back we will know who to blame
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                  If he never comes back we will know who to blame
                  I'm sure James will come back, he'll probably just avoid me...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I've watched "Conversion" several times and can't get over how great the sparring scene is. You guys are all doing an incredible job, so please pass along all of our "pats on the back" for a job well-done by all. Know that everything you do is appreciated!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                      I've watched "Conversion" several times and can't get over how great the sparring scene is. You guys are all doing an incredible job, so please pass along all of our "pats on the back" for a job well-done by all. Know that everything you do is appreciated!
                      Thank you very much. We all appreciate your comments. They worked hard on that one, as on all of them. How many times is several?
                      Last edited by 2BAM; 13 September 2005, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much. We all appreciate your comments. They worked hard on that one, as on all of them. How many times is several?
                        Ummm, you don't want to know!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hello!

You mentioned the First SG-1/SGA Cast and Crew Softball Tournament, and I was just wondering if you had any details on that little endeavor. It sounds pretty neat!

Comment

JM said there would be a kung fu scene with
                            Spoiler:
                            wier in Long Goodbye
                            can you tell us more about it? :]
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Ah well...thanks for listening at least...

Comment

Hi BAMBAM!

I was just wondering, what can loyal Jonas Quinn fans do to help bring him back to the show?

Thanks a bunch for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X