This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop View Post
    I assume that it is for the Fantastic4 sequel?
    ooooooo!!! oooo!!!! so let us know if you get beat up by Jessica Alba...right Bambam LOL
    Last edited by telpethoniel; 10 December 2006, 01:01 PM.
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      How did you do?
      well...unfortunately i didnt win ..still havent gotten over it *cries*..keep beating myself up over it. the sparring didnt happen because of lack of numbers which i was kinda relieved about because my shouder was hurting a bit and i didnt want to wreck it...again..*cough *

cool thing was when i was down there my club surprised me and my sister for our 21st bday. they gave her teddies and girly stuff.. and i got a SAVAGE!!!! red and blue graphite and fibre glass bo-staff..its sooo cool, really light and so comfortable for performing patterns with..ill have to get a pic and post it!!

on saturday i graded for my red belt in kickboxing (2 away from black!!) and i dint find out if i got it until next week at our xmas demo thing.......

any gosssip bam???come on!! gossip!!!gossip!!!!!!!! please!!!!

Comment

Hey Bambam, do you know of any good Kali schools in the Vancouver area? I could only find one and I was wondering if you knew of any others.

I'll see you in the new season I hope! Woo hoo! Season 4 here we come!

Lauren

Comment

yeah bam bam i agree you are HOTT!!!!

Please send reguards to the flannigans on the baby just wanted to mention it and hope they all are doing well....

(searches for bam bam in season 1 and 2 dvd)
          kat
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

not to be a bummer here but some of us in th USA have not seen the second half of season three and i am sure the mods will appreciate it if anyone making references to season 3 would put spoiler tags around such references.

thanks
            kat
            I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Katrin - forum guidelines are to spoiler-tag anything that has not yet aired in US syndication, and that includes all of season three so far, so it's not something you should need to ask for.

Comment

Some people need a little reminder though

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                  Katrin - forum guidelines are to spoiler-tag anything that has not yet aired in US syndication, and that includes all of season three so far, so it's not something you should need to ask for.

i know i figued that after i read the post...

but just a friendly reminder
                  kat

Comment

Hey BAMBAM! *Waves*

Been watching your "behind the scenes" stunts featurette on the Season 2 SGA DVD boxset and was suitably impressed with all the hard work that goes into it.

Was wondering.....do you ever have actors who insist on doing their own stunts even though you have doubts? How do you diplomatically tell them "no can do"? Do they take it in good grace?

Thanks.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

There's a stunt featurette on the R4 Dvd? Which disc? I must have missed that. Thanks Ronni

ETA: Just saw Eragon. Have a quick question: Were the swords and armour made for real like The Lord of the Rings or were they 'stunt' weapons?

Thanks

Oh! And well done. It was a great movie. The location is amazing.... Very beautiful.
                      Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 15 December 2006, 12:03 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

now im in need of me shepp clone we dont get the season 2 dvds here in th usa until march

*cries i need atlantis* ((((

*cries* i want my sheppy.....

Comment

I'd like to wish you a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope you all have a truly fantastic day filled with lots of laughter, love and joy.

Many hugs!

~ Sapph.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

just want to everyone here....

Happy christmas!!!!!!

Spoiler:

who knew santa was a stuntman??

have a great one everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Heres to everyone

Hope the new year brings you all that you wish and hope for.....

wishing for happiness for all this holiday season.

kat

Comment

To James and everyone on the thread,
                                Happy Holidays and New Year!! I hope everyone had a fantastic time where-ever you are and all the best for 2007!! Holiday Hugs to all!!
                                Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                                X