Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1 View Post
    Tim Tams!?

*eyes light up*

*goes to find nearest Superstore*
    How is it to be back home kiddo?

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna View Post
      Hey BamBam.

Can you tell us anything about your time working on Fantastic 4? Were you a general stunt performer or did you double for anyone?

Thanks!
      I was involved in 3 major sequences but because the script is top secret, I can't say anything about it..............sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by katrin View Post
        if you ask me i would rather have dove chocolates and my shep clone....
        lol but anywho just lurking and wanted to ask question(s)...

how do i start training for the fights similar to the ones teyla and john do?

and last to say what a cute puppy awwwwwwwwww!!! squeeeeeeeee!!

kat
        Go to your nearest martial arts school that teaches Kali and you will have a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
          Hi Bambam, I was just watching the Solstrom dvd the other day (it's Cirque du Soleil related in part http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solstrom) and I saw a group of performers called 'Les Yamakasi'
          I totally thought of you when I saw them, they were like Spideman sort of but without the cables lol they were jumping off one storey buildings onto concrete floors and rolling and cartwheeling up escalators and over those joining things between offices. Have you heard of them? Cirque is in Montreal so it was likely filmed in Canada
          Yes they are little balls of talent for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32 View Post
            Id love to meet you deffinately BamBam!!!
            Awwww thanx............I would love to meet all of you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by fatalpanther View Post
              Sorry Bam Bam I meant will you be show stunts at the 2007 convention in Vancouver.
              Possibly..........If I am invited.

Comment

Originally posted by suehsi View Post
                2Bam, i dont know if you will ever read that but i feel that i have to say that

!!!!BAM BAM YOU'RE SOOOO HOT!!!!
                Wow!! Thanks!! That is a pretty hot banner with Tori on it you have there!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                  this is probably gonna be my last time online before my martial arts tournament next week(have college training work and my birthday-21 woohoo!) so.......wish me luck!!!!!!

as always bam bam...you rock!!!!
                  How did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                    Awwww thanx............I would love to meet all of you as well.
                    I do hope that you get invited to P2!!
                    Im already meeting up with several of the girls from
                    The Dan Payne Fans Forum.
                    It would be sooo cool to see both you and Dan there!!

Cant wait to meet you!!!!

Shelley
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Wheeeee! Nice to see you back again BamBam - busy is good of course but we do miss you around these parts...

I hope I can make it in Feb..............they still have to invite me though!!!!!! Sorry for being absent again folks..........work,work, work.......I've been all over the place not stunt coordinating but performing stunts......good fun.
                      As SLC says, we'll have to start raising more of a ruckus, darn it!

Well............Jewel was there but all the fights involving the prosthetics, except the scene where she throws her father up the hill, were a stunt double.
                      I suppose that is at least one advantage to prosthetics, eh?
                      sigpic

Comment

How is it to be back home kiddo?
                        It's awesome, I love it here ! 37 degrees today but there's huge bushfires so the whole of Melbourne is covered in smoke.

How's Vancouver going? I heard it snowed a lot.

Comment

Hmmm....smoke or snow.....well, you don't have to shovel smoke....

Do you work in the United States from time to time? And do you get paid in U.S dollars like the actors?
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I hope I can make it in Feb..............they still have to invite me though!!!!!! Sorry for being absent again folks..........work,work, work.......I've been all over the place not stunt coordinating but performing stunts......good fun.

Can you clue us in on what you have been performing stunts for, or is that top secret information as well?? *prays it isn't* Either way it's good to see you around here again

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1 View Post
                              It's awesome, I love it here ! 37 degrees today but there's huge bushfires so the whole of Melbourne is covered in smoke.
                              I've seen those... Hope it's alright where you are

*goes to shoot Creation an email to ask for BamBam next March*

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I was involved in 3 major sequences but because the script is top secret, I can't say anything about it..............sorry!
                                I assume that it is for the Fantastic4 sequel?

Comment

Working...
                                X