Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
    I loved the 2nd part of the interview as well. AT is such a class act and very professional. I loved hearing about little Olivia too. Thanks David and Amanda Tapping for the interview!

Ditto, ann_sgcfan! Thanks to David and Amanda Tapping for a wonderful interview!! AT is a class act, indeed! This was a very touching interview.

Comment

huh? I see no download link for the audio? on:

http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in...pping03a.shtml
      or
      http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in...pping03b.shtml
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

No audio is available for this interview. At least not yet ...

Comment

I think that it is good that she admits that carter believes in a higher power beucase that is something that there don't touch on in the actually series.
          and with all the things there (SG-1) deal with ex gou'lud there don't reject there own personal beliefs and what makes them strong and the charaters and people that he have enjoyed for 10 years.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes, that was very important to me and I thought it was high time it was addressed -- at least with this particular character.

Comment

I just read the Part 1 & 2 of the interview.

Olivia sounds so cuuute!!!!

Anyway thanks D&D for the interview and for the record, I thought Amanda looked stunning in "Grace Under Pressure", she so does not look like a woman who just gave birth to a baby.

Thanks Amanda Tapping! WUV YOU!

LOL
              Last edited by LoveYouBaby; 03 January 2006, 09:39 AM.
              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Hm, I just read that. AT's really cool, and terribly funny, lol. I hope things get easier for her, what with balancing new baby and show. And she was defiant on the Sam/Pete issue! Hurrah! And she lurks GW! Talk about peeking in the lions den. Anyway, she's one cool chica.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I remember back then when AT didn't really have any opinions regarding Sam/Pete, lol
                  Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                  WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    Is Pam Rowden on the Forum? I'd love to thank her for giving me additional focus in this interview.

Thanks, David: I still haven't come down to earth that you've quoted my story, and I found out two days ago! Glad you enjoyed it.

Pam

Comment

It was terrific! Thanks so much for writing it. I don't read a lot of fanfic but that one really caught me.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        It was terrific! Thanks so much for writing it. I don't read a lot of fanfic but that one really caught me.
                        Glad you enjoyed it ... the first after a long break in fiction writing!

And thank you for giving us such an extensive and in-depth Amanda Tapping interview. I really enjoyed reading it.

Pam

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks to some audio engineering help by GateWorld Forum's own ÜberSG-1Fan, the complete audio interview with Amanda is now available on the site!
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                            Hi everyone,

Thanks to some audio engineering help by GateWorld Forum's own ÜberSG-1Fan, the complete audio interview with Amanda is now available on the site!
                            My pleasure Darren!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              My pleasure Darren!

Wow!! You rock!! Like Carter!! thanks for doing this!!

Comment

Carter rules...Totally agree...(like my sig says... )

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                                My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                                My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                                My Stargate Videos
                                It's meant to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X