Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Amanda Tapping (Samantha Carter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done David... second part was just as good as the first part
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the interview. It was great. Enjoyed the sound byte too.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

I loved the part where she talked about her relationship with her obvious twin; miss Tina Turner. Or did I just randomly imagine that?

I prefered part 2 of the interview, it brought out her more 'aggresive' side.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
          Oh, I don't think it's ONLY the fans from another fanbase. I'm definitely from another fan base. At any rate, anytime personal attacks are made on anyone's job performance, it's tacky. I mean, sure, criticize and analyze the way a professional would but stooping to name calling and such is pretty low. I think most actors are used to the analysis. It's the petty stuff they can do without.
          I still can't believe you're a girl, esoap524. You talk like Carter (the WOMAN on SG-1; not the big, bald, threatening guy)
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Awesome job guys! I know I wouldn't be that coherent around Ms (Mrs?). Tapping.

Also...

It's interesting. I go on GateWorld. It's one of the few sites I visit because I don't go on the Internet a lot. I catch all these things that I shouldn't. I take things way too personally. So when people say disparaging things about the character, disparaging things about myself, it's very painful. I'm human, right? So it hurts.
            I wonder whether people who insult Amanda and other people involved with the show realize this simple fact. If they don't, then they should. If they do...then I really don't know what to do about that, other than to say that they should...well, tone it down.

Comment

Hey, I got nothing against Amanda Tapping. She seems nice and I'd love to go out with her if I wasn't already taken, All Hail Amanda Tapping! (lets not hurt her feelings, coz apparently she's human, guys. Alright?)-(Only joking, you're great Amanda!! Congratulations on the baby and hope it all works out!!!

sigpic

Comment

Is Pam Rowden on the Forum? I'd love to thank her for giving me additional focus in this interview.

Comment

I'd just like to remind everyone that the user esoap524 is, in fact, a girl.

Oh yeah, and Amanda Tapping can give great interviews...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Amanda and David. That was a fantastic interview and Olivia was so cute; thanks for letting us have a listen
                    sigpic

Comment

Who's Olivia? Will she be joining SG-1 at some point?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                        Who's Olivia? Will she be joining SG-1 at some point?
                        Yes. In season 37 I believe.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I like both parts of the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                            Who's Olivia?
                            Olivia is Amanda Tapping's newborn daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              Olivia is Amanda Tapping's newborn daughter.
                              Kudos to AT on being a working mum 'n' all that, but could've done without that image of her rushing to her trailer, pink-cheeked, hair tousled, stripping her uniform off in order to feed the baby. Wait a minute, on second thoughts.... nope, don't mind that image at all. AT, you rock!
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Very interesting interview. I can imagine it would be very hard to be a full-time actrice and mother at the same time. Thanks GW and AT

Comment

Working...
                                X