'Phenomenon' Teaser On-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David you are fantastic!! Great job!!

December is way to far away to wait for the final, but then patience is a virtue isn't it? Was transported back to all of the good times that were had.

(Walks away muttering and looking for patience) hehehe
    sigpic
    Vancouver 2010
    Chicago 2010
    Chicago 2011
    Jack's CSM

Comment

What Do I have to do to be in the Documentary??? I already sent it my application with the 3 sentance minimum of what i wanna say. All i have ta do now buy me tickets for the convention. Will you be sending out emails to everyone who registered like a week before the convention?

Comment

That's correct.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          That's correct.
          I assume that two word answer means that you will. Thanks David!!

Comment

So David, I hear you will be interviewing RDA.

Comment

ROTFL! I think it'd be the news of the century (Stargate-wise) if he did.

Comment

Now George, where did you hear such a thing??

And btw, I do agree with you that manure is way under-rated. You're right, two good things! Ma, and the newer!

Comment

Now David, that's hardly a denial.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    Now David, that's hardly a denial.....
                    Oh, come now! When have you EVER known David to answer a question outright?
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      Oh, come now! When have you EVER known David to answer a question outright?
                      Hah, he's taking after Joe Mallozzi

Comment

I answer in such a way to keep you coming back to GW for more, of course!

But the question remains: Is it working?

Fact: I am flying to Los Angeles, RDA's home base, in late October for 'Phenomenon' and general GateWorld goodies.

Fact: If I DO get Richard Dean Anderson, and this is the part that is uncharacteristic of me, I will begin a thread in GateWorld Forum for people to submit questions. I will not keep RDA to myself.

Comment

LOL
                          Wow, that would be cool Anything we can do to up the chances of it happening? (wailing and moaning, sending guiness to certain people....anything? )

Comment

Originally posted by David

Fact: If I DO get Richard Dean Anderson, and this is the part that is uncharacteristic of me, I will begin a thread in GateWorld Forum for people to submit questions. I will not keep RDA to myself.
                            At first...

This sounds very cool. Though I've always got the impression that RDA's a bit loony at times, in a good way. LOL
                            Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                            WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              LOL
                              Wow, that would be cool Anything we can do to up the chances of it happening? (wailing and moaning, sending guiness to certain people....anything? )
                              Make sacrifices to dark gods. I, myself, accept offerings of chocolate and/or the hearts of mine enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Make sacrifices to dark gods. I, myself, accept offerings of chocolate and/or the hearts of mine enemies.
                                oooo, hey, you're not intimate with the PCR gods are ya? I tell ya, sometimes science is much more of a dark art that you would think

How about a chocolate fish? I would gladly sacrifice a chocolate fish.... except of course you aren't here to lay said fish at your feet (or hurl it in your general direction anyway ), so, tell you what, I'll just eat it myself, maybe I'm a dark god hiding in the body of a horribly optimistic sci fi geek

*cough* yes, RDA.... questions...... well, I can think of one or two, but they're not wussy ones, they're of a slightly more..... hardass nature....

Comment

Working...
                                X