No announcement yet.

'Phenomenon' Teaser On-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The initial release will be on GateWorld, but we're keeping our options open for distribution afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
      Ah, actually, three of the women were GW forum members. I was the one with the RodneyBear and, while not extremely active, I am a forum member. I just tend to hide out in the McKay threads and lurk through the rest of the forum from there.

hehe!! you had the bear with the ZPM?? you rock! *goes to give green... just cuz! *

Comment

Strivaria, you rock!!! I love McKay!! I go to the McKay thunk threads too....how did you get a RodneyBear like that.

Now I know 3 of the women on the trailer: DJFavorite, erin anderson and you strivaria. Who are some of the others??
        sigpic

Comment

There's a shop at the local mall where you build yourself a bear. You start by picking out an unstuffed animal then you choose which heart to give it. RodneyBear has a Happiness (is a gorgeous snarky geek) Heart. Then they stuff the bear and send you to the 'clothing department' to outfit it. They just happened to have the necessary materials to make the Labcoat!McKay from the ep Home. I've also got the makings for the "I'm with Genius" outfit from the same ep, but it requires sewing and I'm not nearly good enough at that.

Comment

Coolies..I don't suppose I can get you money and such and you can get me one . And since you like Rodney, I am adding you to my AOL buddy list (SmileyLuv2003) and my GW buddy list
            sigpic

Comment

hmmm anyone else think that both David and Darren should be on the vid
              sigpic

Comment

But of course. After all, if the Stargate behind the scenes guys can put themselves on screen, David and Darren should follow their lead and do the same.

Comment

I may be appearing to bookend the film at the beginning and end, but I think that would be all of the appearances from the GateWorld production side. At this point it is simply too early to tell. My trip to Los Angeles will probably define how I will want to open and close the 'doc.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                    There's a shop at the local mall where you build yourself a bear. You start by picking out an unstuffed animal then you choose which heart to give it. RodneyBear has a Happiness (is a gorgeous snarky geek) Heart. Then they stuff the bear and send you to the 'clothing department' to outfit it. They just happened to have the necessary materials to make the Labcoat!McKay from the ep Home. I've also got the makings for the "I'm with Genius" outfit from the same ep, but it requires sewing and I'm not nearly good enough at that.
                    hehe!! there's a build a bear place here too that place freaks me out a bit, though so congrats for bravin it hehe

Comment

wow. that was cool. I'm looking forward to it now... I think your getting better at this film thing David. Kudos..!

The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                      Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                      My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                      Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Will the whole film be aviable to download or will we have to order it?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

We have a chain of those over hear in the UK, called 'The Bear Factory'. My mate had bought me one of those, called 'Shane' after my other lust, he has one of those little hearts and also a little birth certificate.

I'm gonna get myself a 'Shep' shortly, but I'm gonna have to make the BDUs by hand I think.

Anyway......can't wait for 'Phenomenon' to be available in it's entirity...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by David
                            Fellow Stargate fans, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the teaser for 'Phenomenon,' an original film being produced exclusively for release on GateWorld, is now available.

Since filming is only about 10% complete, please note that it is nowhere near a final product. This five-minute teaser includes exclusive, never-before-seen footage with Joe Flanigan (John Sheppard), David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka), Neil Denis (Rya'c), and Dan Shea (SG-1's stunt coordinator & Sergeant Siler), as well as a select number of the fans who were hand-picked for this early release.

If you have had difficulty downloading our Windows Media Videos in the past, I suggest right clicking and downloading to your computer BEFORE attempting to open.
                            Teaser: 30 MB version
                            Teaser: 10 MB version

There's still time to become part of the 'Phenomenon!' Click here to sign up!

'PHENOMENON.'
                            A FILM BY DAVID READ.
                            ORIGINAL MUSIC BY JOSH GAREY.
                            A GATEWORLD PRODUCTION.
                            DECEMBER.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I finally got the dl to work. This is so awesome!!! I am so looking forward to it. I am constantly amazed by what you guys come up with. Thanks for creating GW and making it the awesome place that it is.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                              Will the whole film be aviable to download or will we have to order it?
                              This may be the last time I say this, so listen up everyone: Phenomenon is entirely FREE and will be available for download, just like our other documentaries, on GateWorld. Details like the size and length of the final cut still have yet to be determined, but it's likely it will be available in more than one download size.

Comment

i dont think Dec. can come fast enough.. cuz im gettin antsy... i wanna see it..i have to say.. its gonna rock when its finished
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X