'Phenomenon' Teaser On-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David
    Inflatable Women For Any Occasion. Over on Ebay, I believe, though they may have sold out. Hurry over.
    So you've actually researched the subject, then? Interesting... Y'know, there ARE better ways, my dear boy, MUCH better ways...

Comment

I showed the teaser to the hubby today. Now, he's not into fandom (or even the shows for that matter ), but he was very impressed. I would take that as a big compliment David.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad he likes it.

In all honesty, DFA, out of the four women seen in the teaser, two are GateWorld forum members, and two are general readers of the main site. Doubling back to Lida's observation, since this is a GateWorld product, you have to be on GateWorld to sign up -- it's the only place you can.

Comment

Looking good, bout time the Gaters got a film.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

completely not about the teaser, but what happened to the signups?? i was looking for a link for my sis to get her signed up and i couldn't find the page anywhere... was it lost with the server and such troubles?

Comment

I don't know if it was ever gone, but it's back. If you click the link in my initial post it should take you there.

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Yes, the sign-up form is still on the site (Gatecon only, now) -- but the original news story about it was deep-sixed when our server was murdered last week.

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    In all honesty, DFA, out of the four women seen in the teaser, two are GateWorld forum members, and two are general readers of the main site.
                    Ah, actually, three of the women were GW forum members. I was the one with the RodneyBear and, while not extremely active, I am a forum member. I just tend to hide out in the McKay threads and lurk through the rest of the forum from there.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                      Ah, actually, three of the women were GW forum members. I was the one with the RodneyBear and, while not extremely active, I am a forum member. I just tend to hide out in the McKay threads and lurk through the rest of the forum from there.
                      Was it me or was one of the women in the video the same one getting a neckrub from Michael Shanks in the report of the con?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                        Was it me or was one of the women in the video the same one getting a neckrub from Michael Shanks in the report of the con?
                        One in the same.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          One in the same.
                          Who's not by any chance...you?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            Who's not by any chance...you?
                            uummmmmm, ok, I'll admit it..... YES!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                              I knew if I said something more of you would pop up! Ha!

Comment

Yep. Actually, if it hadn't been for the forum here, I don't think I would have known about the convention in the first place. Are you going to be showing the finished product at next year's convention or is it strictly a download from GW only?

Comment

Working...
                                X