Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm...Let's hope that the US doesn't cut corners (assuming the US are the ones to assist you in mass producing this) and make it have horrible side effect..

Ok, one last invention from the Ascended times.2...
    The Ultimate laser, a scope that can see anywhere on the field, and the ammo is compltely invisible. Like an actual real laser would be...and silent once again as it would be and a one hit kill wonder oh, and a fuel cell that makes the Zat life look like a Butterflys (about 24 hours if it's lucky)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
      If I could invent new technology I'd create something that doesn't force one to exercise but still lose weight and build muscles. Kinda like those on TV-Shop but the real deal.

Thatwould help what, 50% of the US population, around 30% of the Swedish and I don't know the numbers of the rest of the world. It would also be perfect in rehabilitation of accident victims.
      I like that.Can i have on for free(im not fat honest).
      Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
      Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
      - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
      - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

The wristcomm
        Functions:
        DHD, it uses sinthetic holograms.
        comm link, useing subspace to link to a computer anyware in a soalersystem.
        shield, kinda like the one mckay used.
        security interface, hacks in to any computer less advanced than Alterran
        Holographic genorater, can generate weapons with unlimited rounds, of anything else you can think of
        and thats it(Might upgrade)
        sorry for misspells
        I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
        But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
        Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
        GW My home away from home....
        My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

id invent an intergalactic telephone so they could order pizza from atlantis.

how it works is the people in atlantis have one of those
          Spoiler:
          ancient communication devices from avalon
          and they also have one in the colorado springs pizza hut. both places have it hooked up to a phone. so if the atlantis team is hungry, they just call it up, and pizza hut delivers it to the sgc. the sgc(if they have a zpm) just dials up and tosses the pizza through. if its not there in 20 minutes they get half off

Comment

first come up with a deep space sensor in real time that would reach through out the galaxy. Then have a beaming technology that could beam people, ships, supplies to anyway in the galaxy.

Comment

I'd make probably something to be downloaded into the computer dial up system at the SGC that would substitute the whining sound of the wormhole when you're traveling through it to music!
              The music could be set for the type of mission the team was going on. and set the mood for it. Or the team could ask for a certain song (more like favorite part of a song) for their trip.
              The next thing you know, they're asking Carter if it's possible to extend the time in the wormhole so they can listen to more music.
              Ok I'm trying to think how it would work. Radio waves don't need converting when passing through the stargate so should maintain their properties of sound I'd think. It would need to be set on a higher frequency so that the sound waves move at bit ahead of the human passengers so that not just a single note is heard, or a sonic boom as they exit the gate. Ok it was just an idea, sorry if it sounds dumb.
              "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

I'd invent shields that take you 'out of phase' so to say. For ships of course. It would basically make you impervious to anything, because your not 'there'. But you could still fire you weapons, some how. Basically, its like the imp's phase shift from world of warcraft.
                -erik

Comment

Working...
                X