This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu
    A sound wave modification device that could be aimed accurately. Then the next time a pompous Goau'ld says, "Bow down to your God!" O'Neill could aim it at him and he'd sound like Mickey Mouse.
    ROFLMAO!!!!

"Hiya Gang! Bow before your god!" ROFL!!!

My device that will take the future by wave.

The Automatic Nincompoop detector/eliminator: This WunderKind of the technological age will automatically scan a person or person's - no matter what species - and upon finding nincompoop electron waves upon the subject, deliver a wave of de-nincompoop-ifying micro-electricity particles into the subjects nueral passageways, targeting the protein that creates nincompoops out of respectable people and eradicate it. The person will be saved from a life of nincompoop-dom and you will be spared the agony of having to be bombarded by all those negative nincompoop waves!

This works especially well if a loved one has a chronic habit of taking the last peice of pie, driving like a madman/woman, going into fits because there's no more organic tofu on the shelf and you didn't want it anyway, and other annoying nincompoop like habits.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I'd build my self a puddle jumper to get to work an i time machine so i could go back in time an write books on my travels

Comment

Well, here's my insane contribution ...

Self-replicating, symbiotic exoskeleton: Using Replicator technology, I'd try creating an exoskeleton that can expand one's physical abilities and resistance (including space-worthiness), as well as providing faster thinking abilities. The device would be able to regenerate itself, heal the subject (replicator blocks can probably be reprogrammed to emulate Goa'uld healing devices, or even sarcophagi), and would interface directly with the subject's mind. The exoskeleton would of course have a "mind" of its own, but both the wearer's and the exoskeleton's minds would be merged. Oh, and of course, the exoskeleton would be able to provide weapons as well as "feeding" itself from raw materials.

Besides, if the exo's quite large, why not include hyperspace drives and heavy shield generators? (who said an exoskeleton couldn't be the size of a Ha'tak?! )
        "Guinness [...] a refreshing substitute for ... food."
        Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Well, obviously the SGC has some understanding of repulsor technology, otherwise the Prometheus and the Daedalus wouldn't be able to hover in the air close to a planet like they do. That said, I'd make something similar to the 'Star Wars' speeders or speeder-bikes for the SG teams to use to reconnoiter alien planets more quickly. They wouldn't have to worry about the roughness of the terrain, and would be able to move quickly regardless. They could arm it with the 'heavy' Goa'uld blast cannon that someone could use against a heavily armed enemy. They'd also be able to move quickly if they needed to. I'd also install (if possible) an on-board remote DHD so that they could dial while on the run. Meaning they wouldn't have to stop to dial the gate, and they could simply keep running at full speed through the gate, in case of enemy pursuit.

That would be cool...
          The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
          Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
          My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
          Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I think someone mentioned the Star Trek replicator. That is an awesome piece of technology. You would never have to worry about bringing enough food, spare parts, ammo or toilet paper again!

Personally, I'll try to find a way to make those death glider cannons fire faster, like M61A1 fast. Mount that on the F-302 as a secondary weapon or on the battleships as CIWS.

Comment

I would want to develop a personal shield type of device, however this device would allow you to become invisible and allow you to pass through solid matter while shielding youfrom attacks (bullets might pass through you but the ree'tou TERs would prob kill you without a shield. Also, the ability to be more chamelion like/fly would be a cool feature (and really quite necessary if you can pass through solid matter...).

Infact, a device that allows you to fly would be cool enough on its own.

Another idea i had was a device that simulated naquada in the blood so that goa'uld tech could be used by anybody (obviously this device would need naquada in it cos things like the hand device need the naquada to function, in addition to ensuring that the person is or was a goa'uld/tok'ra.
              "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

i could use cloaking phase an sheilding divice to observe history with out affecting the timeline

Comment

Unless someone walks into your shield. That could screw up timeline big time.

Comment

I would invent the non timeline screwing up time machine

Comment

Planetary Stargates, capable of transporting planets, to a new galaxy.

A dark city, like Atlantis, with phase-shifting drone weapons.

Babylon 5, a transport device, capable of sending an armada, to a distant part of the universe, remember "The Hand."

A soulmate detector, so you can bypass all of this crap, and quickly locate the person you're meant to be with, seriously, who likes dating?

Comment

Well, I would invent something that would make me rich enough so that I never had to work again (and make me rich enough so that my friends could do the same).
                        Rocky

Comment

a mini poket Stargate that opens up to be big enough for a man to go through!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

i'd only use my sheild divice in the past if the cloak an phase shifting divice failed

Comment

id need a poket DHD for my pocket stargate..............it could be my watch!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

a palm pilot life sign detector from atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X