Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wouldnt be a secret for long if it was in the uk.
    Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
    Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
    - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
    - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Lol, well Hogwarts and the wizarding community have managed just fine!

Owen Macri

Comment

I would create a full planetary force shield and a power source to run it, also it would have biodome like functions so you would effectively be able to regulate weather patterns, ending world hunger, droughts etc by making land in certain places more farmable, also I would make it so the Earths average temp would stay at the same average temp as it was 50 years ago no matter how much CO2 was in the air, effectively preventing global warming. So along with protecting the Earth indefinitely from space attack, asteroids etc, It would make other countries better off, countries like England and America would be able to stop sending so many troops for aid reasons so would become richer, it could be powered by natural means such as using volcanoes and hot springs for energy like the biodome people were using them for their biodome, also using massive windfarms in all the Oceans as well as hydroelectricity generators underneath the surface where the windfarms are, we would also have the neutrino ion generators the Asgard use, one in every city/town, providing power for its own shield as well as the global one, so once the power is turned on it cannot be brought down by anyone except me, and maybe i would let carter control it as well. I would also have 1000 ZPM's for back up power should any of my other power sources show signs of running out or losing power.
        "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
        Woman:What
        Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

I almost forgot, I would create a Dyson Sphere. That would help out.

Owen Macri

Comment

i would invent a thing magiger that makes any kind of food like in startrek

Comment

Bigger stargates, to allow biger ships to travel through them, maybe as a kind of transport hub in a galaxy or important system.

A portable stargate generator, which creates a energie gate through which your SMALL ship can go and after its passed the gate disapears. like PJ creates Egate, goes thorugh and is home.

Modify asgard beam tech into a rapid fire weapon system. Of course i would have then something like Perry Rhodanverse Transformcannons, but still.

Comment

I'd make some damn energy weapons with scopes, are the technologicly advanced races really that proud of themselves? lol sorry if this seems stupid and/or said already.
                Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 17 August 2005, 04:29 AM. Reason: Mispelt technologicly

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

i would want a minie gate like orlin made

Comment

I'd invent the portable sub-space rip.
                    You'd turn it on and the generator would open a port in subspace sucking anything within a 500m distance into it and sending them stuck in subspace, dead most presumebly...
                    I have NOOO idea how i'd do this, but it's be like a blackhole generator, exept more controlled. And able to be shut down...

Comment

that sounds cool id reenvint the personal sheild that mckay had stuck to him self

Comment

Hm, what'd be better about it? lasts longer? only your DNA can pass through it? not even Ascended beings can pass through it?? (For that last one to work you'd have to know everything about everything i'm thinking..) Hm...Nice idea though

I've thought of another piece of technology,
                        Soundwave generator, a ground weapon, something that sounds massive sound wave hurtling in a 20m wide circle towards the target, when it hits you, blow your eardrums to pieces and you bleed to death, a very slow and painful way to die, Although, this gun would probably require some pretty power energy sources powering it.

I'm not that well taught in the whole sound barrier thing, would you need to break it to crack your ear drums? would it just be pressure hitting you? is there a pount before breaking the sound barrier that can pop your eardrums instantly? Well, I gotta go to bed good night all

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                          i would invent a thing magiger that makes any kind of food like in startrek
                          A matter replicator. Yes, that would be a wonderful invention...

Owen Macri

Comment

i would invent a device that makes naquadria stable and a device that could sense youre mood ,so it would like turn on music if youre happy,turn on the tv if you feel like vegetating etc.
                            Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                            Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                            - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                            - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                              i would invent a device that makes naquadria stable and a device that could sense youre mood ,so it would like turn on music if youre happy,turn on the tv if you feel like vegetating etc.

That would be an invention as equally bad as it is good... much like a cell phone. Can't live with it, can't live without. You're happy it knows what you want but you're annoyed that it thinks it knows you better than you know yourself and the moment you get annoyed it changes... I think that would drive me insane

I would invent a terraforming machine, make mars habitable and then use a teleportation device, synched with my mind to zap people who annoy me there so they can build a new colony and annoy each other.
                              That's a very soothing thought.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

If I could invent new technology I'd create something that doesn't force one to exercise but still lose weight and build muscles. Kinda like those on TV-Shop but the real deal.

Thatwould help what, 50% of the US population, around 30% of the Swedish and I don't know the numbers of the rest of the world. It would also be perfect in rehabilitation of accident victims.

Comment

Working...
                                X