Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm..what would i invent....AHA! bug free microsoft windows and all ms products...

ok seriously what would i invent...Hmmm..........

OK i got it..id invent

1. A playstation 50
    2. Virtual Reality, like the one in the ep avatar (i think that was the ep)
    3. Anti-gravity shoes
    4. A creativity implant for my brain so i could come up with better things for situations like this

A dream catcher so i no what im dreaming about, it would record my dreams as i see them while im asleep(you could then watch your dreams on the Vr im gonna invent) and they would be password protected and you would need my fingerprint to access the dreams for extra protection(afterall dreams are private) unless i granted someone permission to watch one of them (you are gonna have some funny dreams or funny nightmares, well the nightmares mightent be funny while your dreaming them),but anyway hasnt anyone ever been curious of what they dream of?

ok now im finished ranting on about my wierd dream catcher
    Ok i just read over my post and im confused
    I should think of inventing No. 4 on my list first...lol
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hmm, this is a tough question, I would have to say, I would invent, ooh, everything. lol, really, there are so many things, I could never pick one, and I don't think the character allotment per post is large enough to type it all!

Owen Macri

Comment

i would invent a sister killing machine or at least something similar and a less restricting space suit.My god wouldnt that help.
        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
        Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
        - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
        - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

thats the first thing i intend to do is erase my sister from history my life would have been so much easier

And give my younger self an internal brain implant so i'd be better at everything when i was at school

Comment

great minds think alike i guess.
            Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

I would invent an energy draining device/shield that directs weapons fire into buffers or some such and makes the shield stronger everytime it's fired upon. I'd also make mini replicator styled versions that spread out like mines in space seeming harmless until they'd attach themselves to a ship/shield and drain it of power. Every attempt to get rid of them makes them stronger until they build up enough power and then explode... maybe they'd also have tollan tech so they could pass through solid objects.

I'd also invent a Pocket-Porta-Potty for those dangerous missions when you can't take a bathroom break. You slip it into your pocket and it has mini transporter tech that zaps waste from your bladder and lower intestine and disintegrates it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The porta potty is a good idea but the first i think is impossible and the second one would be a waste of resources. Most of your mines would never be used.And you need over a trillion trillion mines in just the milky way.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                  I'd also invent a Pocket-Porta-Potty for those dangerous missions when you can't take a bathroom break. You slip it into your pocket and it has mini transporter tech that zaps waste from your bladder and lower intestine and disintegrates it.
                  Haha, nice! That'll be really useful for the astronauts working in spacesuits for 8 or 9 hours at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                    The porta potty is a good idea but the first i think is impossible and the second one would be a waste of resources. Most of your mines would never be used.And you need over a trillion trillion mines in just the milky way.
                    Thats why you just mine the strategically important places like space lanes and choke points. Anywhere you expect the enemy to go across, not all over the galaxy. Thats like mining the entire Atlantic and Pacific Oceans just to prevent the Russian navy from putting to sea.

Comment

But that would still be an increadibly large area.It would be better to just build ships which can fire them at the enemy.

Comment

You could also do that. What I would do is place them in orbit around my planet so that when the enemy comes, he has to pass thru the mines to get into weapons range to start his orbital bombardment. But he is never going to get the chance seeing how the mines will disable the ships before they knew what hit them.

Comment

nimitz, I think you jumped the gun in assuming by "space" I meant the entire galaxy. Obviously that would be a waste of resources and quite obviously ridiculous since any unintended victim could run into them.

To clarify, just so there can be no misconstruing it this time. They would target a specific area and a specific ship or group of ships. Open your imagination a little bit more and you'd see that "replicator styled" also implies more control than a random space rock.

As for the mini transporter being impossible... so is my inventing anything at all since I couldn't even fix my watch if it broke, so do lighten up. Furthermore I don't think anything in the human imagination can be classified as impossible until it has actually been attempted or at the very least plotted out scientifically. In the same classification of impossible... imagine this, a ring made out of a super heavy but fairly harmless super conductive metal, that creates wormholes through subspace, disintegrates matter sends it to another planet and safely reintigrates and it just so happens to be several million years old and in perfect working condition, knows when to shut itself off, won't allow water to pass through, will survive a ginormous explosion that eradicates everything else.... yeah, I'm betting that's in the realm of "impossible" as well.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Oh, I would invent an infinite improbability drive, it is a highly flawed concept, but who cares. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

While i agree that in real life that could be possible but in the stargate universe we have only seen one thing similiar which is the kull warrior's armour which just absorbs the energy.I am sure the ancients would have built something like that because they seem to like things which last a long time.And current wormhole theory would use things that currently do not exist such as negative energy.And at the current moment it defintaly(sp?) is impossible. So yes the stargate is impossible.

Comment

Hey, this is Stargate! The gate is made of Naquadah and we don't have any that was naturaly part of Earth, and of course the Stargate is a secret so you wouldn't know that it exists! lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X