Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. Saving Earth by killing ourselves off!

Actually the Foothold aliens couldnt't camouflage could they?
    They were the ones that brought us the mimic devices, which is why they're sometimes called the mimimic aliens. The mimic devices were programed to allow someone to take on the appearence of another person, but once programmed they couldn't be changed.
    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
      Actually the Foothold aliens couldnt't camouflage could they? And they needed to keep the real people hooked up to thier lobster-shell gizmos at all times.
      Then how'd they do it in "Smoke and Mirrors?"
      Rocky

Comment

Ooh ooh I know!!! They should invent an Universal Translator... This way everyone on every planet of every race would speak English!

Wait, they already speak English... Damn...

You know what they should *really* invent? A toilet that automatically puts the seat cover down so men like me don't get *****ed by our gfs... Oh and the self-refilling toilet paper roll thingy too. Come to think of it, does Atlantis have more advanced washroom technology? Or do they still use toilet paper? Hmm... Why do I keep thinking about toilets? Maybe it's time to take a dump...

Comment

You know what they should *really* invent? A toilet that automatically puts the seat cover down so men like me don't get *****ed by our gfs...
          I like to put the seat and the cover down, because it forces the women to lift the seat, so we're even. The burden of seat placement shouldn't be a male dominated activity

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

A sound wave modification device that could be aimed accurately. Then the next time a pompous Goau'ld says, "Bow down to your God!" O'Neill could aim it at him and he'd sound like Mickey Mouse.
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Replicator based Lego Pirate Ship model... Oh yeah...

Comment

A sound wave modification device that could be aimed accurately. Then the next time a pompous Goau'ld says, "Bow down to your God!" O'Neill could aim it at him and he'd sound like Mickey Mouse.
                How about a sound wave modification device combined with a hologram projector, so he can sound like Mickey Mouse as well as look like him?

"BOW TO YOUR GOD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
                  How about a sound wave modification device combined with a hologram projector, so he can sound like Mickey Mouse as well as look like him?

"BOW TO YOUR GOD!"
                  LOL. I just look at that and laugh!

I just realized that I'll never be able to look at Mickey again without having a "Stargate moment". See thread by that title.
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

A power source greater than a ZPM

That would give anyone who had the ability to build it a huge advantage.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                    One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                    One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                    Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                    Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                    Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Neutronium/Anti-Neutronium reactor(Real neutronium, not the Asgard kind.) (Anti-Particle beams. Still haven't seen any kind of M/AM-technology in SG1/SGA.)

Hyperspace-beam weapon (Everything it touches goes to hyperspace)

Molecular beam (breaks the bond between molecules, making it very easy to cut through stuff)

hyperspeed-missiles. Launched from a ship which are targetted on a enemy vessel. Launched into hyperspace from the ship, the missile only maintains the window.

Element-manipulator. Able to rearrange p+,e-,n into any base element, mineral, molecule. Basicly a more advanced version of the StarTrek Replicator.

I have another two billion ideas, all supposed to be used in my own Stargate-universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                        Yeah, but the "Foothold" aliens already did that, didn't they

Hmm...I'd say...

An implant made out of maybe naquadah that looks like a thin silver wire implanted on the skin of the temple and forehead, next to the right eye. It would look something like Chakotay (ST:Voyager)'s tattoo. It would allow whoever had it implanted to control Ancient devices thought-quick just by thinking it. Like a link directly to the Ancient device. Imagine, they could have one person dedicated to that, that would be like the avatar for Atlantis. For example, say Weir has the implant and she can "feel" the city...
                        Keep in mind that that in order to use "Ancient" technology you have to have the ancient's gene. Naquadah would be used for operating goauld technology...other than that nice idea...I want one!
                        Last edited by AzMcNeil; 06 December 2004, 10:29 AM.

Comment

i'd make an asgard gun it turn whatever it shot into dust

i'd also make a third shot zat'nickatel grenade that dissintegrated what ever was in the blast wave
                          i know where you live

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                            Keep in mind that that in order to use "Ancient" technology you have to have the ancient's gene. Naquadah would be used for operating goauld technology...other than that nice idea...I want one!
                            Well, the Ancients used Naquadah too. In fact that's probably were the Goa'uld got the idea. So the implant could very well be made of Naquadah. As for the Ancient gene, yeah, the avatar person would need the gene. Does anybody know if Liz's had the ATA gene injected and rejected it or something? We can always have McKay as the Atlantis Avatar but I'd think that would be darn scary
                            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Very darn scary. He'd try to blow up anyone who did not agree he was the smartest guy the the galaxy. (Pegasus galaxy)
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                                Very darn scary. He'd try to blow up anyone who did not agree he was the smartest guy the the galaxy. (Pegasus galaxy)
                                Not to mention that he would know what everyone in the city did and said all the time. I'm not sure I would want Rodney being able to spy on my under my nifty Ancient shower ;D
                                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                                X