Furling tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
    I was lucky to have seen this episode a few weeks bac which is what made me mention a random ship that wasnt explained in the series.

The ship appeared, it was of unknown origin, then when they came out of the radiation of the star it had vanished leaving considerable damage on the mothership while it had full shields.

Where did the replicators get this ship thats powerfull enough to rip through an upgraded mothership?
    They upgraded it, they do this to every ship they infest, an infected Ha'Tak was more than a match for an asgard mothership.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      They upgraded it, they do this to every ship they infest, an infected Ha'Tak was more than a match for an asgard mothership.
      it was still a ship of unknown origin and design.

at the time they knew of the Asgard & their ships. So the ship couldnt have been asguard, they would have recognised it.

Plus the weapons on the ship would already have to be quite powerfull to be upgraded to that strength anyways.

take when we had railguns on our ships, those wouldnt be upgraded.
      so it was a race that had a ship with weapons equal to gou'ld or Asgard (meaning beam weapons or energy pulse)

Comment

Railguns would be upgraded. The slugs would be replaced by replicator blocks. Ouch, I just imagine what Odysseus' beams must of been like in Ark of Truth if the replicators took over.
        Originally posted by Craig Charles
        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Working...
        X