No announcement yet.

Furling tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we can safely assume Reese and the spider form reps were made by either the Ancients, an unknown third party, or a third party using discovered Ancient tech.

We can conclude the Furlings didn't create this group of replicators. So either start a new thread. Or we move onto what they might have made.

Or whether or not they pursued ascension.

Comment

OK! Can we please settle this? An Ancient, obviosuly one who worked on the Asuran project went to another world, Reese's homeworld. He settled down and decided to use what he knew about the Asuran nanotechnology to create an Android with self-repair nanite mechanisms. The ONLY thing Reese has in common are similar nanites. However, the fact that Reese does not look remotely Ancient leads me to believe that an Ancient settled down with some human, had some kids, and passed on his research to one of his descendants. One of these descendants decided to create an android, as well as incorporating the nanotechnology of his ancestor. However, he only used the nanite self-repair programming. That's why Reese looks Altairan rather than Lantean. Also, the MW HF replicators are similar to the Asurans because the nanites are similar, the only difference being that the MW HFR can't incorporate organic components.

The Furlings only had one piece of notable technology, the Teleportation Window, which was most likely based off the stargate technology. They, like the Nox, probably weren't big into technology and science, as there is almost nothing to show for their tech. The quantum mirror looked Ancient in design, as it also functioned like the stargates. The touchstone technology was probably not Furling. It was probably made by the ancestors of the Madronans(?)

There. Its off my shoulders.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Yeah but the mirrors controller looked a bit Furlingish.
        Originally posted by Craig Charles
        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by BumFluff View Post
          In one of the books related to the crystal skull, can't remember what the title is exactly but it's before #8, it goes into quite a lot about the crystal skulls and it's debated whether or not the crystal skulls were the transportation devices made by the Furlings. (Similar to the Stargates of the Ancients) And it goes on to question whether the big smoke creatures that were seen in the episode you are alluding to are actually holograms controlled by computers or actual creatures. It is thought that the creatures seen in that episode aren't actual Furlings but something created by the Furlings.
          I think the book might have been city of the gods, check the stargate wiki link in my signature and check Omeyocon which has the details on it. While not canon, I quite like the explanation on the crystal skull aliens and the crystal skulls themselves.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

furling langauge

Comment

can Furlings ascended like Ancients? so, they don't like to make a contact with low creatures

We know, only 3 ascended did this. Daniel, Oma and Morgan le fey... Oma helped to Daniel. So, Only Morgan did a real contact..

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                Furling tech
                Furling tech is not very impressive. That archway of theirs seems like something they parroted from the Ancients. Overral, it's obvious the Furlings became a part of the alliance for reasons other than technology, like the Nox became members due to their high degree of biological/spiritual evolution. The two "techy" races of the alliance were the Altera and the Asgard, with the former serving as models and inspiration for the second.

Comment

Furlings must have had some great green capabilities, because it seems almost all of their technology was biodegradable. It doesn't seem like much has survived.

Comment

i might seem stupid but i have a question about when SG1 blew up a sun and were launched into space with apophis behind them then an unknown ship came out of nowhere filled with replicators then dissapeared.

Comment

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
                      i might seem stupid but i have a question about when SG1 blew up a sun and were launched into space with apophis behind them then an unknown ship came out of nowhere filled with replicators then dissapeared.
                      i can ask same question with this way.. Where did replicators find this small ship? Which capable to fight with an mother ship of Apophis?

Which part of space's replicators came from?

Comment

Originally posted by velmate View Post
                        i can ask same question with this way.. Where did replicators find this small ship? Which capable to fight with an mother ship of Apophis?

Which part of space's replicators came from?
                        I alwayse asumed that ship was a Asgard ship.. given that it had an asgard design.. and we later saw it in orbit around Othalla

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                          I alwayse asumed that ship was a Asgard ship.. given that it had an asgard design.. and we later saw it in orbit around Othalla
                          actually, they said it was a ship of unknown origin and design.
                          Earth was already friends with the Asgard, so id assume theyd know what an asgard ship is like.

Comment

Originally posted by DaxFlowLyfe View Post
                            actually, they said it was a ship of unknown origin and design.
                            Earth was already friends with the Asgard, so id assume theyd know what an asgard ship is like.
                            This ship could fight with a mother ship. i think, only a Ancient level ship can do this. A puddle jumper can fight too because of drones..

Comment

Who says it's not some other race they haven't introduced? They might even introduce them in Universe.
                              Originally posted by Craig Charles
                              "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by velmate View Post
                                This ship could fight with a mother ship. i think, only a Ancient level ship can do this. A puddle jumper can fight too because of drones..
                                I was lucky to have seen this episode a few weeks bac which is what made me mention a random ship that wasnt explained in the series.

The ship appeared, it was of unknown origin, then when they came out of the radiation of the star it had vanished leaving considerable damage on the mothership while it had full shields.

Where did the replicators get this ship thats powerfull enough to rip through an upgraded mothership?

Comment

Working...
                                X