No announcement yet.

Furling tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She never lost controll of them.. she was deactivated.. and then the Replicators ran free..

And no.. there isn't too much of a coincidence.. what replicators are are is the "final step" in Elektro mechanical technology.. All technology will eventually evolve to the point where its fully Nanite based..
    The Asurans however where created as a Weapon.. while the Replicators evolved there on their own... eventually taking the form of their creator..

Comment

Re watch the episode. She lost control of them and couldn't shut them down eventually. Then after their planet was almost dead her "father" shut her down.

She was starting to lose control of the newer ones in the SGC too, thats why O'Niell came in the room shooting and not talking.
      Visit my Website

Comment

someone remind me. Is this topic about Furling tech, or the origin of a little girl android that created spider form replicators as toys and ultimately weapons?

I don't think we've seen more than one example of Furling tech. I also think the creators and writers take perverse pleasure in denying us....

Comment

nicely spoken. and reese, no matter how you put it, was a human form replicator. and shes way, way to similar to the asurans to be created by annother race. and wouldnt furlings create furling form replicators?

Comment

Two idea...

1- Ancients have some works about other dimensions or alternative universes. can furlings live on different dimension? And Ancients made those tech for contact with them?
            example episode http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/613.shtml

2- We can say, if they still exist, they don't like to make contact others. Even, Asgard don't ask their help like Nox. Ancients has already gone. so, they made a contact with earth against replicators...

is this ship http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...php?pos=-71254 a furling? Which don't like to make a contact and they don't recognize an primitive tech of earth?
            Last edited by velmate; 23 July 2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

no. they thought we were replicators. they are a totally different race

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                What signs point to that? nothing!
                Lets see. Hmm. Well, the Ancients invented the Replicaters, it's show canon. See Atlantis Season 4. Reese creates replicators. Do you see the connection yet?

The Furlings knew the Ancients tens of thousands of years ago. Other than that, there is absolutely NO link between the Furlings and the Replicators, but hey, let's just just say that Reese is Furling technology because we have a hard on for the Furlings.

Get a clue. All signs point to the Ancients being responsible for Reese, NOT the Furlings.

Apparenly you've never played connect the dots.

Comment

Originally posted by Maedhros_Sea View Post
                  someone remind me. Is this topic about Furling tech, or the origin of a little girl android that created spider form replicators as toys and ultimately weapons?

I don't think we've seen more than one example of Furling tech. I also think the creators and writers take perverse pleasure in denying us....
                  Rewatch season 6 episode 15 "Paradise Lost"

The transportation device sending Jack and Maybourn to the utopia, was Furling tech.
                  Visit my Website

Comment

actually, thats the one he meant

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      actually, thats the one he meant
                      thank you. It was.

I don't think we can assume replicator technology is unique to one race. Scientists are right now working to create nano sized robots for industrial production, waste control, and medical applications.

I think that like, electricity, metalurgy, and animal husbandry it would be a natural evolution of any species technology. Reece herself wasn't a replicator. Just a very good, but very annoying little girl robot. Some part of her system may have used nano robots for maintenance and such.

She took an existing concept and turned it into something unique. The Asurans were much more sophisticated. Much smaller truer replicator blocks and started with a humanform shape.

As to the Nox....I think they ascended. Ascension may have been the purpose of their paradise planet.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
                        Lets see. Hmm. Well, the Ancients invented the Replicaters, it's show canon. See Atlantis Season 4. Reese creates replicators. Do you see the connection yet?
                        No.. not really.. that level of technology is the final stage in all forms of technology..
                        And the Asurans are aonly called Replicators because they have a simular type of design as the Humanform Replicators in Ida/Milkyway.. other then that they don't share ANYTHING..
                        The Asurans live normal life emulating their creators.. the replicators only live to replicate and learn..

All signs point to the Ancients being responsible for Reese, NOT the Furlings.
                        Name one... other then a similarity in nanite technology (that the replicators might even have learned from assimilating anciet tech. but even if they didnt they would eventually evolvt to that level anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Maedhros_Sea View Post

As to the Nox....I think they ascended. Ascension may have been the purpose of their paradise planet.
                          what paradise planet?
                          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

i think he is meaning the furling utopia...
                            sigpic

Comment

Visit my Website

Comment

Name one... other then a similarity in nanite technology (that the replicators might even have learned from assimilating anciet tech. but even if they didnt they would eventually evolvt to that level anyway
                                )

she is humanform?

like i said, furlings wouldve made furling form. and i verymuch doubt those human creators were furlings. they would be regular humans, and we already have ancients.

nanite and replicator technology may be the ultimate form of robotic technology, its the form that tells you who made it. replictators mimiced the ultimate form of life: insects.
                                they were made by a robot, who obviously took examples from nature. ancient characteristic is human form. reese was human. not even humanoid, she was human form. asurans were very much like the HF replicators. except, they had a programmed agression, and acted more like humans, wheras the HFR's each had a part of humanity: replicator research towards human beings. for example, the leader, i believe first, was the calculating, smart, tactical human. fifth, was more emotion orientated. asurans, all mimicked the ancients. thats the difference.

it is most logical to say the ancients were in some way responsible for reese.

funny thing: asgard created replicators were actually the original form, but also created their human form block replicator

Comment

Working...
                                X