No announcement yet.

Kull Warrior vs. Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i assume hes gonna be safe unless they get too close.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      Okay, let's put Jacob inside a kull suit.

How strong are Covenant infrantry weapons?
      I remember the chief's shields falling fast under fire from two or three elites using their plasma guns.
      i think one or 2 charged shots from teh plasma pistol takes them out.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
        As far as I know physical strength doesn't necessarily equal physical resilience. I could be a huge bodybuilder and still be easily injured by a blow to the head. Also Elites are pretty strong too.
        Yeah just making a point that there are many things in the Chief's own universe that are able to kill him. Many of the weapons can kill him with only a few shots. I love Master Chief as a video game character. But, I think people are oveblowing his intelligence in comparison to a Kull warrior. Master Chief, being a video game character is only as smart as the player playing him. In the cutscenes Cortana was usually the brains and Master Chief the brawn. I think the best way for Chief to defeat a Kull warrior would be to wear him down and outlast, because if you try to go head to head I think the Kull warrior has a pretty good chance of killing him.
        sigpic

Comment

i also feel that the kull warrior armor is built in such a way that snapping the neck is not possible, like the collar is built so high that pulling the head back or forth would be stopped before it could reach a position the bones would snap, and quite possibly side ways aswell.

Comment

Master chief. Hands down. How? Hijack a Covenant cruiser and crash it on the Kull at an impact velocity of several km's /sec. I dare a Kull to walk away from that one. Alternatively, he could call in an orbital MAC strike..nothing like a few hundred tons of tungsten and depleted uranium traveling at an appreciable velocity to liven your day.
            Last edited by alaskannut; 17 February 2008, 11:47 PM.
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

put master chief into a kull warrior out fit and make him fight himself and i say that the kull warior one would win

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                i also feel that the kull warrior armor is built in such a way that snapping the neck is not possible, like the collar is built so high that pulling the head back or forth would be stopped before it could reach a position the bones would snap, and quite possibly side ways aswell.
                do kulls even have bones?

Comment

^ The kull warriors have bones, the kulls in Avatar were very intelligent, if one were to fight master chief and utilized a cloak, master chief would really be screwed. The only real weapons that would have a chance of working on a Kull from Halo would be the gravity hammer, rockets and grenades, fuel rod canons and spartan lasers would probably pass on kinetic energy but no damage due to the actual beam. The best chance master chief would have would be to use a bubble shield and use a gravity hammer and just cower in their until the kull warrior gets close enough to smack around

Comment

Can we say no limits fallacy for the Kull's armor and damage resistance?

I am fairly certain that a rail-gun sniper rifle with computer assisted targeting that can shoot through buildings can kill the stupid things. (Contact Harvest)

I am fairly certain a dose of radiation sufficient to melt dirt into molten glass or sterilize organic tissue would kill the stupid things. (Fuel Rod Gun)

I am fairly certain a laser with enough power to cut through nearly half a meter of high grade titanium allow tank armor will kill the stupid things. (Spartan Laser)

I am fairly certain that the Scorpion, Rocket Launcher, Rocket Launcher turret ripped off, the Wraith's Plasma Mortar, the Scarb's main gun, the turret on the Gauss Warthog, getting run over by any of the above vehicles along with some of the other heavies such as a normal Warthog or an Elephant or a Brute Chopper, a Gravity Hammer, a few grenades, some of the nastier Cov weapons such as neaddlers or Brute Spikers, etc. would kill the stupid things.

According the first post the weapons are from the setting. Thus the MC has a lot of things at his disposal without even calling in some of his heavier support which would one shot the stupid thing. Lets not forget that he can bend bench bars and steel doors with his bare hands. With his armor he is even stronger.

The Kull's are stupid and have one weapon. MC can dodge a few bullets. Thus he could dodge the Kull shoots which travel slow enough that the human eye can follow.
                    My Tep senses are tingling.

That I will have to edit is assumed.

Comments and critiques are always welcome. Please, tell me what you think.

Comment

Well, being the nerd I am I have typed out the complete list of all the enhancements made to the Spartans and the characteristics of their armor without shields.

Modifications:
                      Spoiler:

1. Carbide ceramic ossification:advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3 percent total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis. Specific risk for pre- and near-postpubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization. See attached case studies.

2.Muscular enhancement injections: protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time. Risk: 5 percent of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.

3. Catalytic thyroid implant: platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues. Risk: rare instances of elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.

4. Occipital capillary reversal:submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase. Risk: retinal rejection and detachment. Permanent blindness. See attached autopsy reports.

5. Superconducting fibrification of neural dendrites:alteration of bioelectrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. Three hundred percent increase in subject reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity. Risk: significant instances of Parkinson’s disease and Fletcher’s syndrome.

Armor
                      Spoiler:

“Project MJOLNIR,” Dr. Halsey said.

She snapped her fingers and an exploded holographic schematic of the armor appeared next to her.

“The armor’s shell is a multilayer alloy of remarkable strength. We recently added a refractive coating to disperse incoming energy weapon attacks—to counter our new enemies.”

She pointed inside the schematic.

“Each battlesuit also has a gel-filled layer to regulate temperature; this layer can reactively change in density. Against the skin of the operator, there is a moisture-absorbing cloth suit, and biomonitors that constantly adjust the suit’s temperature and fit. There’s also an onboard computer that interfaces with your standard-issue neural implant.”

She gestured and the schematic collapsed so that it only displayed the outer layers. As the image changed, John glimpsed veinlike microcapillaries, a dense sandwich of optical crystal, a circulating pump, even what looked like a miniature fusion cell in the backpack.

“Most importantly,” Dr. Halsey said, “the armor’s inner structure is composed of a new reactive metal liquid crystal. It is amorphous, yet fractally scales and amplifies force. In simplified terms, the armor doubles the wearer’s strength, and enhances the reaction speed of a normal human by a factor of five.”

She waved her hand through the hologram.

“There is one problem, however. This system is so reactive that our previous tests with unaugmented volunteers ended in—” She searched for right word. “—failure.”

She nodded to one of the technicians. A flat video appeared in the air. It showed a Marine officer, a Lieutenant, being fitted with the MJOLNIR armor. “Power is on,” someone said from offscreen. “Move your right arm, please.”

The soldier’s arm blurred forward with incredible speed. The Marine’s stoic expression collapsed into shock, surprise, and pain as his arm shattered. He convulsed—shuddered and screamed. As he jerked in pain John could hear the sounds of bones breaking.

The man’s own agony-induced spasms were killing him.

Halsey waved the video away. “Normal humans don’t have the reaction time or strength required to drive this system,” she explained. “You do. Your enhanced musculature and the metal and ceramic layers that have been bonded to your skeletonshould be enough to allow you to harness the armor’s power. There has been . . . insufficient computer modeling, however. There will be some risk. You’ll have to move very slowly and deliberately until you get a feel for the armor and how it works. It cannot be powered down, nor can the response be scaled back. Do you understand?”

I believe it is safe to say Chief wins.
                      My Tep senses are tingling.

That I will have to edit is assumed.

Comments and critiques are always welcome. Please, tell me what you think.

Comment

I have to wonder, can a Kull warrior make a Baked Alaska? I mean okay he COULD set it on fire by blowing it up with the pulse gun he has, but Wow that would Really get all over the Master Chef.

Maybe the Kull warrior should spend more time watching Alton Brown or Rachel Ray...So he could be as a good Chef like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOKUdMr95Ig
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Master Chief is so badass that he doesnt need any weapon to kill the kull warrior. All he needs is the mjolinar armor. It amplifies his strength like 5x in addition to his added strenght after the metal bone grafting or whatever you wanna call it. He could probably suprise the kull with lightning speed and crush the kulls throat before his shield gets drained.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

I really depends wether it is the Master cheif from the novels or from the game.

The game: In the game the Cheif and the Covenant are made weaker to be able to survive as a game. In the books Covenant plasma rounds can burn through any armour given time, were as in the game it doesn't burn and therefore not harmful. Cheif is made weaker in all aspects except his shield which in the book survived an indirect hit from a anti-tank missile from a plane and had regenerated within several seconds. Surviving a free fall from thousands of feet in the air through the atmosphere then waking up and willing to fight an Elite now thats commitment

The book: Cheif was able to dodge the aformentioned missile with his super quick reactions something the Kull warior was unable to do when Sam shot one at him. Cheif in the books is a serios bad ass, In 'Fall Of Reach' as a young teenager he was able to capture a Pelican drop ship from the military crew gaurding it. He survived a direct Sniper round to the head of his Mjolnir suit which regained it's shields immediatly. Basically he can survive the first hit of any weapon then dodge the rest intill his shields up and go on the offensive. For anyone who says he can't dodge kull warior rounds Bratac a 150+ year old Jaffa can do it im sure a 30 year old super soldier who's been genetically enhanced can. Considering that kull rounds fire just as rapidly as the Plasma rifle can in the game and have roughly the same velocity and he can even dodge them in the game and that comes no were near his potential in the Canon books.

As for strength this man dragged a large Covenant warhead about the size of a car and much more dense 30-40 feet in Halo 2 to chuck it out an airlock at a Covenant cruiser.
                            if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
                            X