No announcement yet.

Kull Warrior vs. Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy dogjed missles and a few bulets(the fall of reach), i think he could just come up to a kull and rip off the guy's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      this guy dogjed missles and a few bulets(the fall of reach), i think he could just come up to a kull and rip off the guy's head.
      Have you seen how fast Kull weapons fire is? MC wouldn't be able to get close enough and even if he did I'm not sure he could over power the Kull, those guys are super strong.

Comment

kull warrior would win hands down, the only way i see master chief winning is that he uses all his rockets and spartan laser, with a whole bunch of grenades.

also about the person who said nanites can go through asgard shields, they cant, they use physical force to penetrate the shields and the surviving blocks multiply
        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
        Anime signature in spoiler tag
        Spoiler:
        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          Have you seen how fast Kull weapons fire is? MC wouldn't be able to get close enough and even if he did I'm not sure he could over power the Kull, those guys are super strong.
          exactly .throwing people through the air kind of strong
          sigpic
          Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
            Yes kull weapens have a high rate of fire but master chief has been trained as soilder from when he was 6 years old I think and he have been geenetecli modified to be alot stronger and then he have an armor with shields and it also makes him stronger, so I think that master chief is way stronger than an kull warrior.
            sigpic

Comment

well if mc uses his roket laucher and shoots the ground where the kull is standing then he would have a chance..to get away
              sigpic

Comment

ok, i stand corrected.

which gun does the chief use?

PS: what gun was carter using in that last episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
                  exactly .throwing people through the air kind of strong
                  well he can try and throw an soilder that weight's half a ton
                  sigpic

Comment

ok, i stand corrected.

which gun does the chief use?
                    I am thinking an spartan laser or an covenant energy sword
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                      I am thinking an spartan laser or an covenant energy sword
                      energy based won't work here

Comment

energy based won't work here
                        hmm... tank? rocket's? plasma greanade? hand to hand?
                        sigpic

Comment

hmm... tank? rocket's? plasma greanade? hand to hand?
                          http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M99_Speci...n_Sniper_Rifle

we alowed to use book weapons?
                          Last edited by Crazy Tom; 03 January 2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Yes kull weapens have a high rate of fire but master chief has been trained as soilder from when he was 6 years old I think and he have been geenetecli modified to be alot stronger and then he have an armor with shields and it also makes him stronger, so I think that master chief is way stronger than an kull warrior.
                            Even with the greatest training I don't see how anyone would get past that weapons fire. I don't know about strength, I've only played the games and TBH nothing I saw impressed me that much, kull warriors are much stronger than Jaffa who are really strong guys, I'd also say they're stronger than Wraith who are even stronger than Jaffa. The only way I see him winning is sneak attack.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                              In a Duel with respective weapons from their own story (up to halo 3) who do you think would win? If this has already been done, sorry.

Personally i think Master Chief's ass would beaten into a pulp.
                              Master Chief Pwns all

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                                Master Chief Pwns all
                                how would he kill something thats bullet proof and energy resistant?

its like getting 2 people to fight
                                both have guns
                                one has a super shield

who wins?
                                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                                Spoiler:
                                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Working...
                                X