Kull Warrior vs. Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    1. granted but he speculated in "the fall of reach" that if he should fall down an elevator shaft, the worst he would have to wory about is dislocated lombs.
    2.ye, sorry, i get cinfused when using feet.
    3.fall of reach, is cannon.
    4.they got a MAC sniper rifle in contact harvest. and u r mistaked, there is also the gauss warthog

5.he is posibly the luckiest human alive.
    6. training/experiance
    8. reserved
    4. yeh its weird how their ship mounted rail guns and vehicle mounted rail guns have different names, oh and they havent got round to releasing contact harvest here yet so i didnt know that

Comment

well, that MAC sniper is powerful enough to go thrpugh a building and blow the guy on the other side to bits

loads of recoil, but MC could probably compensate somehow

Comment

2 words " Spartan Laser "

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

As I said Master Chief with a Spartin laser can take anything out

Comment

Rather than compare the Kull to chief himself what about comapring it to some of the things chief has taken out?

The kull is more of a drone like killing machine without a lot of brains so some sort of videogame boss monster with a lot of health and not much brains is actually probably a pretty good analog for it.

Comment

I hate vs threads this almost like samus vs mastercheif and that went crazy over many many many sites. It doesn't matter we wont see it happen so nobody knows for sure its all speculation.
              sigpic

Comment

its unclear who wins. the kull has superior gear. the MC has tactics. all MC has to do is to keep running from the kull till the kull dies of old age

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman View Post
                  well guys its obvious the chief cant die so he would win.

Superior intellgence and stratgey for the chief.

I think if chief hit a Kull up with a couple stickies and a spartan laser shot it might take him down. I mean if you stick one of these guys in the head or snipe one right in the eye.(which the chief can do) They have to die.

The Kull's are good adversaries for the chief though.
                  Master Chief can die. It always amazed me that a guy with the strength to flip a tank over can die from an Elite hitting him once at close range with the end of his plasma rifle. The first Halo had falling damage too, and it didn't take very much to hurt him. He definitely killable. By pretty much every weapon in the Halo universe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kull warrior can die via impact: Imagine a massive round hitting him...

Comment

probably but if the kull warrior got his hands on one of the Death Glider's Canons he could probably land a shot on MC and there is no way his shields can stop the complete force of that impact. It moves much faster than the fuel rod gun with probably equal energy.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

how about tealc (with junior) or ronon (on wraith enzyme) in a kull warrior suit, compromises in strength of the kull warrior for military strategy, with again any weapon from the SG series.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Genius_McKay View Post
                          Master Chief can die. It always amazed me that a guy with the strength to flip a tank over can die from an Elite hitting him once at close range with the end of his plasma rifle. The first Halo had falling damage too, and it didn't take very much to hurt him. He definitely killable. By pretty much every weapon in the Halo universe.
                          As far as I know physical strength doesn't necessarily equal physical resilience. I could be a huge bodybuilder and still be easily injured by a blow to the head. Also Elites are pretty strong too.
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Chief would win by hand to hand combat. The spartans were trained to be analytical. Once he saw his assult rifle shots weren't doing squat. He would run up close extremely fast and get into hand to hand combat with the kull. Chief's got bioaugmented bones that makes them practically unbreakable, as well, his Mjolinar armor amplifies his strength by a factor of five. One punch to the kull's chest could probably stop its heart or it would severely damage its armor. As well, the chiefs reaction time is much faster than a normal human. So... chief easily wins this.
                            Last edited by freyr's mother; 16 February 2008, 02:37 PM.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Kull warrior is pretty stupid, so I would have to go with Master Chief. But if Baal was controling the Kull warriors I would have side with the Kull.

Comment

Okay, let's put Jacob inside a kull suit.

How strong are Covenant infrantry weapons?
                                I remember the chief's shields falling fast under fire from two or three elites using their plasma guns.
                                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                                X