Kull Warrior vs. Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
    how would he kill something thats bullet proof and energy resistant?

its like getting 2 people to fight
    both have guns
    one has a super shield

who wins?
    master chief is a geneticly enhanced super soldier in bio-mechanical armor with energy sheilds, i think he would just throw the kull warrior off the cliff

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
      and he have been geenetecli modified to be alot stronger
      genetically modified ? where is it ever stated that he was modified ?
      AFAWK he's just a plain human (albeit highly trained)

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
        master chief is a geneticly enhanced super soldier in bio-mechanical armor with energy sheilds, i think he would just throw the kull warrior off the cliff
        The Kull warrior also a genetically enhanced super soldier with impenetrable shields and insanely fast weapons fire, MC wouldn't get close enough to throw him off a cliff and even if he did the Kull would probably survive, come back and turn MC to dust .

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
          genetically modified ? where is it ever stated that he was modified ?
          AFAWK he's just a plain human (albeit highly trained)
          The novels, and in one of the manuals if memory serves. Fact is, he isn't just a highly trained human, he's a 7 foot tall, genetically modified, half-ton walking tank. In the novels a SPARTAN II can run up to around 45 km an hour (random fact lol.)

The games demonstrate his strength quite clearly. Can a normal human flip a 3 or more ton vehicle upright with ease?

Comment

on a flat field no where to hide if MC has a gravity hammer and can get close enough before dying he could smack the kull warrior around maybe just enough to make enough trauma that it dies. Or shoot him several times with a rocket launcher.

but if its like at a valley id see MC climbing for a sniper position and shooting the kull warrior. When the kull warrior turns MC would realize hes screwed and probably would die.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr
              The novels, and in one of the manuals if memory serves. Fact is, he isn't just a highly trained human, he's a 7 foot tall, genetically modified, half-ton walking tank. In the novels a SPARTAN II can run up to around 45 km an hour (random fact lol.)

The games demonstrate his strength quite clearly. Can a normal human flip a 3 or more ton vehicle upright with ease?
              oh...
              well I dunno about the novels, only played the games (1 & 2 so far)

figured the reason he could flip those vehicles was the same reason he could leap like 10 feet in the air : lower gravity (which is why things seem to "float")

Comment

besides in the games we clearly see he doesn't even touch the vehicles when he flips them

guess he also has telekinesis ?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                  Even with the greatest training I don't see how anyone would get past that weapons fire. I don't know about strength, I've only played the games and TBH nothing I saw impressed me that much, kull warriors are much stronger than Jaffa who are really strong guys, I'd also say they're stronger than Wraith who are even stronger than Jaffa. The only way I see him winning is sneak attack.
                  wrong universe but theres probably a few jedi who could deflect or dodge their fire, but really short of putting a fury tactical nuke at the kulls feet http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Fury_Tactical_Nuclear_Weapon theres not much the chief could do

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                    wrong universe but theres probably a few jedi who could deflect or dodge their fire, but really short of putting a fury tactical nuke at the kulls feet http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Fury_Tactical_Nuclear_Weapon theres not much the chief could do
                    See now I know the Kull would win, this guy knows alot about MC and for him to say he'd lose to a Kull is good enough for me .

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                      I'd love to see Obi-Wan and Master Chief/a Kull Warrior go at it... that'd be one for the ages.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

well he can flip a car with ease so I think he could break a cull warriors neck,
                        also master shief can use diffrent kind of equpient as well such as the bubble shield, active cammo and alot more.
                        on another note did not the cull warrior lose contuious after 15 minutes in space? If I remember correctly then master chief has an air supply of 90 minutes.
                        sigpic

Comment

If this “Teltchak based weapons” is that lame ass device that straps onto a conventional firearm then I must say that it is one of the worst plot devices in the history of the SGverse.

A trinium dart loaded with symbiot poison would take one of them out, not to mention one of those automatic shot guns with a drum clip full of fin-stabilized flechette that discard their sabot’s when they leave the barrel.

Not for nothing but I think I would take out one of those jokers with a bradnailer & compressor if it was loaded with trinium nails. LOL

There were many conventional ways to deal with the Kull Warriors, but the writers instead chose to make something that lobs slow moving glowy things at the enemy.

The Master Chief in all likelihood would not suffer from TPTB’s lack of imagination, and he would probably find some mundane non-technobable way of dealing with the Kull Warriors that will be most effective.

I put my money on Spartan 117.

P.s. I’m not a player of Halo, but you guys are killing me with this talk of “no one could dodge the rate of fire a Kull puts out…blah,blah,blah etc.”. SG-1 did it on a few occasions without the benefit of genetically enhanced reflexes or strength or futuristic armor, but we are supposed to believe that the Master Chief is going to get WTF OWNED by these brainwashed zombies with cool armor?!?!? Please…I think some of us need to turn down the fanboyism a few notches.

If Halo takes place in our universe but just several centuries in the future then I don’t see how a 26th century soldier couldn’t take out something that a ragtag group of 21st century soldiers could.

I’m not being hostile I’m LMAO as I read this thread.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:
                          Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                          *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                          DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                          DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

list of modification for MC:

-unbreakable scheleton
                            -enhanced muscle desity
                            -4 foot tallness
                            -augmented vision
                            -300% increase in reflexes, shielded nervous system
                            -years of experiance and training\
                            -MAC sniper gun (see above post)

Comment

Originally posted by Argosy View Post
                              P.s. I’m not a player of Halo, but you guys are killing me with this talk of “no one could dodge the rate of fire a Kull puts out…blah,blah,blah etc.”. SG-1 did it on a few occasions without the benefit of genetically enhanced reflexes or strength or futuristic armor, but we are supposed to believe that the Master Chief is going to get WTF OWNED by these brainwashed zombies with cool armor?!?!? Please…I think some of us need to turn down the fanboyism a few notches.
                              Think you need to reread what was said, we were saying MC couldn't get close enough to the Kull to snap his neck because of the rapid fire, when has sg-1 ever gotten that close?

Dosed I know is as much a halo fan as he is a stargate fan, maybe even moreso, reads the books, played the games etc and even he admits the Kull would beat MC. If you're not a halo player how do you know MC has the abilities to take out a kull?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                                list of modification for MC:

-unbreakable scheleton
                                -enhanced muscle desity
                                -4 foot tallness
                                -augmented vision
                                -300% increase in reflexes, shielded nervous system
                                -years of experiance and training\
                                -MAC sniper gun (see above post)
                                his skeleton is strengthen not unbreakable,
                                4 foot tallness? huh hes 7'4 in the armour and hes not a short guy so hes only like a foot taller than he would be
                                whered you get 300%
                                and the sniper rifles are like present day sniper rifles and use 14.5mm armour piercing rounds, MAC are the guns on unsc capital ships that fire tungsten projectiles

Comment

Working...
                                X