• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Chief for the win!!!!

Krull Warrior

Why?
    -lifespan of a Kull Warrior is limited
    -Despite its greater musculature, it lacks an improved circulatory system
    -Warriors have no emotions and little to no capacity for independent thought
    -Their primary weapon is a wrist-mounted energy blaster which is similar to a staff weapon, only with smaller energy projectiles and a much higher rate of fire
    -Fine-point trinium darts can penetrate the weave of a warriors' suit
    -A sufficiently powerful concussive force can also kill a Kull Warrior, the effects of the blast translated through the armor even though the armor itself remains intact

Master Chief has the intelligence, battle tactics, weaponry, strength, endurance, speed and agility. If indeed UNSC weaponry from Halo has no effects on the Kull warrior then Master Chief should fight the Kull warrior in a hand to hand combat, snap off the Kull wrist mounted weapon and start breaking every bone in the Kull body. This should be an easy task for someone that can flip a 18 or so ton tank. Sneaking up shouldn't be a problem with Master Chief's invisibility tech.

BTW from that Kull picture, does it seem that there are certain sections which doesn't have any body amour covering?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      Think you need to reread what was said, we were saying MC couldn't get close enough to the Kull to snap his neck because of the rapid fire, when has sg-1 ever gotten that close?

Dosed I know is as much a halo fan as he is a stargate fan, maybe even moreso, reads the books, played the games etc and even he admits the Kull would beat MC. If you're not a halo player how do you know MC has the abilities to take out a kull?
      MC has stealth capability, shield, armor and speed on his side. MC isnt just your typical human or even enhanced human as much as I like SG characters im afraid that they would be totally outclassed by MC. As previously stated, getting close to the Kull warrior shouldnt be an issue.

Comment

In a one on one, 10-paces fight, the MC would lose, hands down.
        Kull warrior pulls out his hand-mounted energy blaster and takes out the MC.

If the MC has two seconds to get out of the Kull warrior's field of fire and come up with a plan, the Kull warrior is toast.

Besides, the MC has one very important thing on his side.

Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Konrad9 View Post
          In a one on one, 10-paces fight, the MC would lose, hands down.
          Kull warrior pulls out his hand-mounted energy blaster and takes out the MC.

If the MC has two seconds to get out of the Kull warrior's field of fire and come up with a plan, the Kull warrior is toast.

Besides, the MC has one very important thing on his side.

Luck.
          Ha ha ha! Good one. Were it so easy.

But I've must agree with Konrad9, the kull warrior would own him;
          Originally posted by Konrad9 View Post
          In a one on one, 10-paces fight.
          But hidden, with a plan and a Spartan Laser, would defeat the kull warrior.

Comment

im not so sure the kull warrior is that dumb, if the final stage of Avatar is a true representation of a kull warrior then they are clever SOBs.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
              MC has stealth capability, shield, armor and speed on his side. MC isnt just your typical human or even enhanced human as much as I like SG characters im afraid that they would be totally outclassed by MC. As previously stated, getting close to the Kull warrior shouldnt be an issue.
              stealth isnt really standard, and the shield doesnt really stand up very well to prolonged energy weapon fire

Comment

well guys its obvious the chief cant die so he would win.

Superior intellgence and stratgey for the chief.

I think if chief hit a Kull up with a couple stickies and a spartan laser shot it might take him down. I mean if you stick one of these guys in the head or snipe one right in the eye.(which the chief can do) They have to die.

The Kull's are good adversaries for the chief though.
                sigpic

Comment

Since when could high force Kinetic Blasts kill them? That is never shown in the show, so is something which is purely speculative.

The only thing that really slows them down are drones, the special gun and their short life span. The Chief is tough, but he is susceptible to everything the Kull Warrior is immune too. It'd be interesting, but the Chief would essentially be hoping for time to go its course, otherwise, he will probably be killed eventually.
                  Disliked a recent episode?
                  Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
                  The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Kull Warriors can't fly.

All MC has to do is

1) make it fall- definitely not hard on any HALO map and only marginably difficult on a stargate world.

2) lure the Kull into the Kawoosh.

3) Run like a mother****er- Kull warriors run out of life force extremely fast. If MC played guerilla for a day or two the Kull would be out of time.

4) Plasma grenades stick.

All of the above can easily be done by way of MC's superior intellect. All he has to do is not get shot more than a few times at once.

Comment

i think if Master Chief had a spartin Laser he would take the kull warrior out

Comment

I've never actually played Halo myself but from what I've heard about the cheif he should take this without much trouble. Kull warriors are stupid, as in they lack intelligence, cheif isn't.

If he has access to any weapons at all that can kill the thing, and I'm pretty sure he does, it's not really going to be a problem for him.

Comment

If they met in a field, neither knowing each other's ability: MC is definitely toasted.

If the MC had knowledge of the Kull's abilities, he may be able to come with a way to destroy it.

Comment

well if mc did win

he should take the kulls armour and use it in halo then he would be near invincible
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                              his skeleton is strengthen not unbreakable,
                              4 foot tallness? huh hes 7'4 in the armour and hes not a short guy so hes only like a foot taller than he would be
                              whered you get 300%
                              and the sniper rifles are like present day sniper rifles and use 14.5mm armour piercing rounds, MAC are the guns on unsc capital ships that fire tungsten projectiles
                              1. granted but he speculated in "the fall of reach" that if he should fall down an elevator shaft, the worst he would have to wory about is dislocated lombs.
                              2.ye, sorry, i get cinfused when using feet.
                              3.fall of reach, is cannon.
                              4.they got a MAC sniper rifle in contact harvest. and u r mistaked, there is also the gauss warthog

5.he is posibly the luckiest human alive.
                              6. training/experiance
                              8. reserved

Comment

Ok assuming its going to be a fair fight with equal weapons and in some open area... And presuming where making this a realistic as possible meaning Master Chief would basicly take the effects of Legendary Mode (Thats the Very Hard Dificulty) lets do the math from examples.

Master Chief (Realistic=Legendary)
                                Shields: Low Tech
                                Mele (Armed Unarmed):3-5 direct hits KIA
                                Secondary Weapons (Pistols ect.): 20-35 shots KIA
                                Primary Weapons (PLasma Rifles, P-90's ect.): 15 shots-1 clip KIA
                                Heavy Weapons (M60's, Torrents, RPG's): 1 shot-5 seconds KIA
                                Crude Explosives (Frags, Claymores ect.): 1 hit KIA
                                Heavy Explosives (C4, Missiles ect.): 1 hit KIA
                                Light Vehicles (Warthogs, Ghost ect.): 5-10 hits, 3 seconds of fire KIA
                                Heavy Vehicles/Air Support (Tanks, Banshees, Alkesh ect.): 1 hit KIA

Kull Warrior (Realistic "As seen in show")
                                Really Advanced
                                Mele (Armed Unarmed): Not much hope
                                Secondary Weapons (Pistols ect.): No real Damage
                                Primary Weapons (PLasma Rifles, P-90's ect.): Still Nothing
                                Heavy Weapons (M60's, Torrents, RPG's): Might slow him down. RPG Could KIA
                                Crude Explosives (Frags, Claymores ect.): Nope
                                Heavy Explosives (C4, Missiles ect.): Still not likley, Missiles have a good chance though.
                                Light Vehicles (Warthogs, Ghost ect.): Unlikley Weapons fire will effect. Running them over should kill.
                                Heavy Vehicles/Air Support (Tanks, Banshees, Alkesh ect.) 1 hit KIA

Just my estimate having knoledge of the Kull Wariors and Owning HALO 1,2 and 3. Ok I admit Master Chief is awsome but let all admit, hes not "THAT GREAT". And If you've played HALO 3 Cortana says the one thing no one else saw and that know else had. Was Luck.
                                Pure.

Comment

Working...
                                X