This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Entreri View Post
    Depends on what SG1 wants to with the city.

Atlantis is still destroyed.

Their 200 mega tonne nuke would completely vaporize Atlantis easily.

"I'm going to college starting this fall pursuing a career in theoretical astrophysics. Not that it's ANY of your business"

Wow going to university. Well I already finished graduate school, not like it is any of your business either.
    No, it WOULDN'T. ACTUALLY READ the posts before you reply. They STATED in the Return Two parter that the nuke WOULD NOT DESTROY ATLANTIS. It would FRACTURE IT, just enough to STOP IT FROM BEING SEAWORTHY. That is HARDLY destroyed.

Congratulations on finishing graduate school, but I'm not sure how they makes you any more qualified on arguing about a TV show.
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

^^^

Sticks and stones.

Lol.

Frankly, you guys Ancient nut hugging is quite humorous.

Later.

Comment

^^^
        Your egomaniacal behaviour is quite humourous.

Comment

Depends on what SG1 wants to with the city.

Atlantis is still destroyed.

Their 200 mega tonne nuke would completely vaporize Atlantis easily.

"I'm going to college starting this fall pursuing a career in theoretical astrophysics. Not that it's ANY of your business"

Wow going to university. Well I already finished graduate school, not like it is any of your business either.
          1. Read. My. Post. IT DOESN'T GET VAPORIZED BY THE SELF-DESTRUCT OR A NUKE. They said so ON THE SHOW. ("Siege, Part 2"/"Return, Part 2")

2. He didn't ask you about your own education, so...? Why bother saying "not like it is any of your business either". And just because you've finished grad school doesn't mean you're smarter than the rest of us. Just that you have more money
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

^^^

Sticks and stones.

Lol.

Later.
            Yeah everyone on this forum hugs ancient nuts.(speaking sarcastically if you are actually thinking im agreeing with you)
            sigpic

Comment

I had feeling why I wasn't making headway using logic:

The board is full of 18 - years old.

Later teens.

I spend enough time wasting on these boards.

Comment

Later teens.

You arn't making headway because your wrong, and your ego permits you from accepting this.
                And..what logic?...

Comment

Later teens.

Wow all that proves is that 18 year olds have more sense than you do.
                  I agree with penguinarmy what logic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Later teens.

Lol you wanna start the insults again? You finished grad school, so tell me, when do you plan on first talking to a girl? Do you have a date set yet or are you still holding off? I know I was nervous my first time!
                    www.theamericanright.com

Comment

Later teens.

I knew once we disproved ALL his arguments he would leave... After one last childish insult, of course. So, back on topic, anyone?
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before my post is snippped hahahah. I hope he reads it first. I usually don't like insults but he really pissed me off tonight. Stubborn people what can you do! Anyway... Odyssey's new weapons are pretty beast. Sort of picking up where we left off, in comparing them to other weapons, They've gotta be more powerful than the other Asgard weapons, but I'm thinking of them in relation to that Ancient satelite. That thing cut through a Hive easily, do we think they are capable of that?
                        www.theamericanright.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
                          I wonder how long it will be before my post is snippped hahahah. I hope he reads it first. I usually don't like insults but he really pissed me off tonight. Stubborn people what can you do! Anyway... Odyssey's new weapons are pretty beast. Sort of picking up where we left off, in comparing them to other weapons, They've gotta be more powerful than the other Asgard weapons, but I'm thinking of them in relation to that Ancient satelite. That thing cut through a Hive easily, do we think they are capable of that?
                          Possibly, considering the ease they sliced through the Ori ship's armor. But I sitll think they may have been designed specifically for Ori shields. Which means they'd stink against other shields. But as far as unshielded targets (aka hives), I think they could work wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
                            I think they were designed speciffically for sheilds not the hive armor. The ancient satelite was designed for hive armor. So each weapon is effective against different enemies. Or i could just be wrong and it is not specifically for one enemy at all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              Which means they'd stink against other shields.
                              So, I guess, Odyssey's weapons won't fare well against Gould motherships.

Comment

theres nothing drastically different about the Ori shields other than that it had a huge power source.

The beam weapons cause more damage the more they hit. Basically they drain the shields to a point they flutuate, which is what happend in the battle at Camelot. We just didnt have enough power to take advantage of it.

When we got the upgrades, it was like supercharging a super engine with NOS.

It had the normal power source, the ZPM, and the asgard power core. Which is powerful.

So whos to say the beams will just hit the Hive ships like normal canons will and cause the same amount of damage if not more?
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X