Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe the furlings are a ally...hey there are 4 races n so fare 3 of them turned out nice....wuts the chance that the 4th one is evil?
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ______
    http://www.stargate-tech.net/pagepics/oneillsmall.jpg
    http://www.stargate-tech.net/pagepics/aphosship.jpg
    THE 2 BEST SHIPS IN STARGATE!!! GO ASGARD!!!
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 April 2006, 10:05 PM. Reason: circumventing signature rules will be noticed
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by Seastallion
      They might someday, but for now Earth has its plate more than full just dealing with the goings on in our own galaxy and in Pegasus. No need to alert potential hostiles to our presence if we don't need to. Yes, the Battlecruisers are fast enough, but they don't have a reason to. As to the Wraith, the answer is no. They've never left their own galaxy before. They don't have the means, because they don't have intergalactic hyperdrive technology. As to the Asgard... don't know. Ida, could be another name for Andromeda. (Same for the Replicators if the aforementioned is true.) The Ancients went to Pegasus, because it appeared to be larglely lifeless and they were looking to do one of two things, or both. Find safe-haven from the Plague in our galaxy, or to simply seed human life in another galaxy. We know the second thing at least, they DID intend to do.

No. In intergalactic terms, Andromeda isn't much further away than Pegasus, but it is still further away. I have a map of the known universe here at home. Pegasus is roughly 2.2 million LightYears away from our galaxy, and Andromeda is something like 2.5 million LightYears away. On the other hand, Pegasus and Andromeda are over a Million LightYears away from each other.
      Well everywhere Iv looked has said the Andromeda is the closest to us. And Im presuming because we are the progeny of the Ancients and the Furlings being the allies of the Ancients that they would not be hostile towards us.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

im not sure if this has already been properly answerd but in relation to the galactic barrier in star trek it was implied by Q that it has omthig to do with the continuim on the epp of the next generation were a scientist is on board attempting to break the barrier also i believe neither the valient nor the enterprise broke the barrier but instead turned around as in the episode where no man has gone before (first propper epp of star trek) the enterprise is severly damaged and could not have returned throught the barrier without being destroyed

Comment

Was that an episode of TNG with Q, or are you referring to a book. I remember reading books to that effect. I believe they were called The Q Continuum, it was a series of three I think. The Continuum used the barriers as a prison of sorts for malevolent energy beings.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

a bookI think
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
            X