Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those where not ancients. rewatch the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
      and ancients are nothing but advanced humans.... we never know.

it is possible that those advanced humans were a 'sect' of ancients, or decendents of the ancients we know off. but it is highly possible its based off the same technology.
      That was never stated in the show so it is not a fact, it is however a possibllity though seeing that they did say that they were an advanced society, but IMO highly it's unlikely.

Comment

We Cant Go To Andromida Becaus Thats Ware The Twelve Colinys Are From Battle Star Galactica

Comment

OH AND THE CYLONS ARE A THRET WE DONT WANT TO BOTHER WITH

Comment

why not explore andromeda?

because majel rodenberry would sue
            Th e Prometheus and its commander will be remembered!
            WTF?

Comment

Nobody likes Kevin Sorbo?

Well, I do. I meant the people at the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                That is a very good post Hatcheter!!!
                ill second that

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                  That energy field is caused by aliens who live there. They are explorers but instead of going out they send probes to bring races to them. There was an episode where the Enterprise finds a probe and it alters one of the crew member's brain and he became super smart. His brain became so powerful he needed to interface directly into the Enterprise's computer. He was then able to disrupt subspace or something and transport to the centre of the galaxy where these aliens studied humans. The aliens then sent the Enterprise back and they went on their merry way.
                  The creators of the probe that altered barcly(sp) were NOT from the center of our galaxy. They were from a different galaxy all together. Barcly became intelligent enough to bend and warp space in an entirly new way that enabled enterprise to travel at speeds that were considered impossible.

Comment

Pegasus is right next door to Andromeda compared with the Milky Way. Surely they can send a ship to investigate the larger galaxy. Daedalus-class ships are more than fast enough. Did the Wraith try exploring Andromeda for life forms to eat? Do the Asgard live there? What about the Replicators? Why did the Ancients travel to Pegasus rather than Andromeda anyway?

Good Question, i'd do that if i was commander of the deadie, maybe there are life forms more powerful than the wraith, but wont hurt to check out the neighbours,

Comment

Originally posted by kohar
                      The creators of the probe that altered barcly(sp) were NOT from the center of our galaxy. They were from a different galaxy all together. Barcly became intelligent enough to bend and warp space in an entirly new way that enabled enterprise to travel at speeds that were considered impossible.
                      The Cytherians? I think it was said that they were in the center of the galaxy, star trek ships never went out of the galaxy.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Is there really a galaxy named Ida in real life?

And where were the Furlings exactly?
                        "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                          Is there really a galaxy named Ida in real life?

And where were the Furlings exactly?
                          No.

The Forest Moon of Endor.

Comment

Pegasus is right next door to Andromeda compared with the Milky Way. Surely they can send a ship to investigate the larger galaxy. Daedalus-class ships are more than fast enough. Did the Wraith try exploring Andromeda for life forms to eat? Do the Asgard live there? What about the Replicators? Why did the Ancients travel to Pegasus rather than Andromeda anyway?
                            Because that is a whole other show.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
                              True, true, ..

but from what we can tell. the replicators were actually ancient tech nology anyway...

heres my theory"

the ancients had the replicators, they used them to build there massive citys and ships" but there was one drawl back, the replicators were contolred by a centeral computer system...

they planet were sg1 found REece, i belive this is what happend...
                              a scientist was trying to work on a way to improve the replicators perfomance, by creating an AI unit to actually walk with the replicators, instead of the replicators reporting to the central computer system. the ai unit will be able to work in the field with them and actually beable to improve system funtions.

but the scientist messed up, and the AI unit went crazy, .. and the rest we alredy know... reece destoryed her creators, and told all replicators what to do...
                              Wow!!! You must be psychic, or one of the writer that work on the show (is that you Paul Cooper? j/k, LOL!!!) because it looks like you were dead on in you theory (I just read the Progeny spoilers and thought of your post), so for this, I green you!

Comment

The Cytherians(name?) from TNG were from close to the center of the Galaxy. There were two energy barriers in Trek, one around the entire galaxy, and one in the center of the Galaxy. The one from the center was seen in the 5th Trek movie. In the barrier there was a planet with some kinda giant floating head that pretended to be God. It was the worst Trek movie of all.
                                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                                X