Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok this is super hard so ill make it 8: one for each class of ship in each show
    fighter: F-302 / wraith dart
    small craft: cargo ship (from TTTB all souped up) / PJ
    bomber/medium: the seberus / the poros( the olesian security thing)
    mother ship: oniel/deadalus

the oniel is by far the BEST ship but not necciarally my favourate the cargo ship has served us well in to season 9 and will always have a special place.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Someone else post their favourite ships.

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

lol that was an answer just have to read between the lines! it the cago ship, it rules because it does!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

mine
          Stealth/light transport: PJ *points at sig*
          fighter: X-301 cause it is the first human ship, designed from stolen tech
          battle cruiser: Does the O'niel count? (havent seen it in action, but reports look good)

Comment

I wonder if they would use nuclear power to power battle cruises in the future? (stargate/Earth)

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

why use nuclear power when we have naquadah and naquadriah reactors and if the asgard cave neutrino ion generators
              sigpic
              11000! green me

Comment

Yeah but will the Asgard give us their engines? maybe/maybe not. Very true about the nuclear part too.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

course they will its just a matter of asking in the right way, if we directly ask them then obviously they wont but if we say can thor come to the deadalus please, then say we need your advice on something, how to get more power out of our reactors he might just slip out a comment about his generator and there we go, a crack, exploit and well have there technology by christmass!
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

hahahaha! very funnni, true.

Anybody want to post a Stargate Spaceship Question go right a head the answers will follow.

Is there any spaceship that can defeat an Asgard Mothership?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

The upgraded F-302s on Deadelus have rail guns, and they may have upgraded Prometheus', but I'm not shure.
                      Last edited by Lt. Col. Mcoy; 11 October 2005, 11:49 AM.
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Nice, thanks for the heads up,
                        what about my previous question,

Is there anything that can defeat an Asgard Mother Ship?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy
                          The upgraded X-302s on Deadelus have rail guns, and they may have upgraded Prometheus', but I'm not shure
                          They're actually called F-302's. X-302 was the prototype.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Sorry about that, I get confused. Thanks for the reminder, though, I'll fix it.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Aroura, when it was battle ready, could have destroyed an Asgard mothership; because drones are impervious to all known sheilding technologies, though why it would I've no idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah those drones are pretty kickass aren't they

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X