This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futura
    What is the size difference between the daedalus and a goa'uld hatak vessel?
    hatak is 665 Meters Diameter and 318 Meters Height.
    daedalus is currently believed to be about 200 meters long and nothing about the height that i could find.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
      i think those are just regular guns tho, like on jet fighters, i dont think theyre rail guns. i could be wrong though
      i dont think ordinary guns would work in space. I think caldwell mentions something about what type of gun it is when shep is about to shoot the dish, and it starts with "r".

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
        i dont think ordinary guns would work in space. I think caldwell mentions something about what type of gun it is when shep is about to shoot the dish, and it starts with "r".
        Why wouldn't a normal gun work in space?

Proud Supporter of:
        - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
        - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Why wouldn't a normal gun work in space?
          It's a common misconception that conventional guns need atmospheric oxygen to ignite their charge....and jkust to clarify, they don't as gun powder contains its own oxidizer..as a matter of fact a gun would function better in space than it would here on Earth, as there be no gravity or atmospheric drag affecting the bullet..
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Cool so the gun used in, The Intruder, to disable the array dish could have been a normal fighter plane cannon or an advanced weapon.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

well i know the prometheus used to have something similar to the phalanx system used on navy ships but i think theyve upgraded to railguns since

Comment

But werent the rail guns used in Stargate Atlantis episodes The Siege, meant to be installed on the Prometheus?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

But werent the rail guns used in Stargate Atlantis episodes The Siege, meant to be installed on the Prometheus?
                  yes they were but they sent them to atlantis to help defend it. i don't think that the f302s have rail guns cause we just got them for the promeutheus and the daedulus and they don't seem to have been scaled down yet for an f302 but i could be wrong.

Comment

The F-302 does have 1 rail gun but its the normal kind not the ones that were in Siege
                    And my ?
                    Whats the exact tech specks for the deddie.(Including The crew No.)
                    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                    GW My home away from home....
                    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                      The F-302 does have 1 rail gun but its the normal kind not the ones that were in Siege
                      And my ?
                      Whats the exact tech specks for the deddie.(Including The crew No.)
                      how do u know that where did u find this out.

Comment

The Ep Intruder
                        Spoiler:
                        Mckay and shep are in a F-302 and use said gun against the intruder's F-302

now anser me
                        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

The Ep Intruder
                          Spoiler:
                          Mckay and shep are in a F-302 and use said gun against the intruder's F-302

now anser me
                          no they don't they use a missle so i still don't see where the f302s have a rail gun i think it is just a regular gun nothing special.

Comment

does anyone have some high res pics of the prome, dead, x302?

Comment

Originally posted by general ben
                              no they don't they use a missle so i still don't see where the f302s have a rail gun i think it is just a regular gun nothing special.
                              Thats what I said A regular railgun that shoots regular bullets not the perdy blue balls that the ones in seige shot

NOW ANSER MY QUISTION

Note my Quistion is (Again) What are the exact tech speks of the deddie.
                              Please and thank you

Comment

Thats what I said A regular railgun that shoots regular bullets not the perdy blue balls that the ones in seige shot

NOW ANSER MY QUISTION

Note my Quistion is (Again) What are the exact tech speks of the deddie.
                                Please and thank you
                                all i can say is go to http://www.stargate-tech.net/starshi...h/daedalus.htm
                                thats where i get a lot of my info on stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X